Novartis Gilenya Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2019 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word to the wise - be careful and be sure that your corporate Am Ex is getting paid.
    In the past, Amplity and Cedric have played games with Am Ex at the end of the contract. Even when you call home office, your Am Ex will not get paid and it will put a black mark on your personal credit.
    Make sure this does not happen to you to protect your credit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster #39 appears to be Amplity HR. Check your state law; if it is state law that employees be paid for their unused vacation days: Amplity is bound by that state law. Or you can collect three times the dollar amount due to you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do you think Amplity Neuro Reps will hear of any openings ? By an email or by way of external postings?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not true, Some states have different laws. You sound like a gay troll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think external postings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are dreamers, the Gilenya contract will be terminated in the first quarter of 2020, GUARANTEED!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true when would we get warning of job
    Poster where are you hearing this,our manager says he knows nothing and has heard nothing about contract d/c. business as usual.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This contract is not ending in January 2020. You don't know what you are talking about. Contract was extended through December 2020. They are training their Mayzent reps on Gilenya, but they are selling it in a second position.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously do you think Novartis is going to keep Contract Reps on when Gilenya is losing ms to Mayzent and New broader indicato.. Contract reps are place setters until End if December .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

contract ends in December nvs management has said there are a few contract reps that may be offered open spots on either mayzent or ofa or even aimovig team but not many bc they are doing a re .org on the entresto team and going to offset any layoff by pulling those people over to neuro. Don’t hold your breath that you will have a job if you are on this contract Novartis will take care of Novartis people first

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i still find this hard to believe that our contract is over. We must be hearing a big lie because we are being told no changes.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis reps have been left high and dry as a regular rule and are never told when the contract is ending. They are afraid you might not be working much and start interviewing. They will give you as little notice as is humanly possible. You should plan ahead now to cover your financial commitments.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should always be looking when you are w/ a contract company unless you could careless to be laid off. I have seen reps get hired and be laid off the following month.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought there was a 60 day rule, so we would have heard something by now if it was December

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last time I trained at Amplity/Publicis/PDI; two great reps were laid off the day they finished their initial sales training. They were shocked and appalled. Both of these reps had turned down other offers.
    Both aced their training and were experienced and professional.
    Take head. You will not be given 60 days notice. Amplity may get that; but you are in the dark.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been on a number of contracts with Publicis. There was never a 60 day notice. Amplity may get that long a notice from Novartis, don’t really know. They will likely give reps 2 weeks. Remember, they will get paid on metrics. They do not want a mass exodus.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on Ashfield contract last year. For BI. Told it was one to two years. BI Rep was so nice, called me in February. Said start looking as they are going to lay all of you off next month. They did - 430 of us, some just came out of training, gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract will probably end in March 2020.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when did this Novartis contract start?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know if you are even on the list????