Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I see that Genoptix is no longer part of Novartis MDX but is now under the Pharmaceuticals group? What does that mean? I think the Novartis people will begin repping Genoptix and that the Genoptix reps should be looking out. By the way, does the change mean that Mathias is no longer leading the Sales group? That would be considered a plus!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did you see that? Maybe the MDX will be designated for clinical trials only.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is on the Genoptix Home page of the website. Used to say Genoptix was part of MDX and now it clearly says that the company is part of Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Check it out for yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two thoughts:
    I am sorry that the OP either left or was let go, but you should have better ways to spend your time than troll GXDX website.

OP is a competitor that is getting their clock cleaned so badly by GXDX rep, that she/he monitors our website with a fine-toothed comb.

either way- move on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wise up! it will be shocking if genoptix has a commercial sales force in 2013...just sayin

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word on the ground is that Novartis will sell the commercial business to someone like GE.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, unlike you who are a management ass kisser, I did indeed leave Genoptix and will say up front that I hate the place with a passion. Do not get me wrong, I loved the people, but the leadership from TN to MW, to LH to LH to WW, to the RD's they all suck. I also laugh everytime that I hear about integrity being a core cultural value of Genoptix. That is a complete joke. Senior Management will smile to you face and then stab you in the back. They sue every employee who leave as an intimidation tactic for both existing and the ex-employee. I like to watch the Genoptix site because I am waiting for the axe to fall and all of the idiots who lead the company to receive their karma! It is greatly deserved.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well... I am no one mentioned above and I checked out over a year ago. I very rarely check the posts here, since life is so much better outside of this warped world, however... my curiosity is piqued to see if Novartis has improved morale, management and culture. Unfortunately, nothing has changed and the same rotten culture exists. I was not a disgruntled employee, I did very well and left before "they got to me"... which is what happens here-matter of fact!

I can sincerely say I truly despise the treatment of your reps (I am embarrassed to say I worked for Genoptix). I saw what occurred after only 3 months of employment... bad mouthing an ex-employee, and belittling seasoned reps. Seasoned reps know better and will always leave when they see what occurs... young-bloods think the $$ is great and don't have a balance in their life yet, but a word of wisdom: after 1 great year- you are doomed!

Micro-management, intimidation, threats, lack of support and lack of 2-say conversations to improve the company, along with busy-work, insulting and rude FAR are not great managements skills to keep reps.
    History repeats itself.... how many past President's Club recipients are still here?....NONE! What does that tell you?
    I write this with sincere peacefulness since I (along with every rep that left) NEVER regretted leaving and want reps to know there is a much better career and life outside of this company and you will never look back with regret for leaving.

WWW: .......What a Wonderful World.....outside of "G"!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are "troll" looking for positive, motivating comments here... Good Luck with that!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: WWW

Spot on. Unfortunately, I still work here. I couldn't agree more this post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like you are obsessed with him!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So appropriate these posts are under Novartis pharma. I have been here pre-Novartis and also know what pharma is like from my past jobs. This place is now just like my old pharma companies filled with back-stabbing, vindictive people. Why would I leave all this love? Soon enough.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: WWW

Wow! WWW I agree. I found this out too late, after I accepted my position. I see how seasoned, great reps are treated. I am already looking elsewhere!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here less than a year and I'm looking. This place is a horrible place to work. As for being part of Novartis this completely not the case. If it was I would consider staying. We don't even align ourselves with their policies. Case in point sick day. We are the the red headed step child.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have the exact same sick day policy as the pharma side goes, go troll somewhere else.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try reading your email. Clearly states that Genoptix will not participate in unlimited sick time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wondered about this all this time asking almost all my customers send COMPASS and we now doing all the bling bling on other things e.g. CML Hybrid reps, giving out bonuses that does not make sense, holding on the managers and reps that are disgrace. But we did that right before Novartis bought us, Pete-Bob era was the same. We are just holding things together just to sell again.....whole or part.....who knows??? Tina and LH are smart people, they know exactly what they are doing. This is the end of our dearly beloved Genoptix as we knew......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Na,na, na, na, hey,hey,hey, goodbye.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDX was part of the pharma group and so is Genoptix

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This rumor is getting louder, anyone got more inside track on this? My DM was talking to a friend while we we were heading to see a client, she did not realize that I heard what she was talking about!