Novartis secret agenda for development: INDIA shit quality is coming

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2017 at 7:55 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a tease

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just hold your horses...will come out soon enough...people there are pissed that senior management is covering up...the moment they find new jobs, the flood gates will open

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You idiots did the same thing with Alcon: outsourced jobs to India. The result? Total chaos. Profits plummeted because nothing got done.

Thanks for nothing, Novartis. From Alcon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big tease. Sounds like my friend who knows Trump personally. Don said he will stop the jobs leaving. True. Trust me. My friend knows him

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A tried and true lesson in the consequences of "free market" capitalism.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry. It wasn't intentional.

Love from Novartis.

8. Vas

Vas Guest

Today in Basel they confirmed the layoff of the "Vast Majority" of Data management and Programming. By vast majority they mean all the staff except a bunch of yes man.

If you needed a proof that this company is in the hands of a bunch of amateurs...

Good luck to the impacted associates, we will miss you !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does this differ from the layoff that was announced in May for data management and stats programming? Same layoff, no?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! And in Basel!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#Poo2Loo

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"competent folks" ? that also in Novartis? you had all those Eric Van oppen, Federica conci, and their gang all those in Novartis and exported to Alcon ! the problem is novartis itself is a shit load of heads !