Novartis, Swiss and Swiss banks were full of Jewish gold filling after WWII

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do we feel about working for a company that is being rebuked by it's home country Swiss, whose modern baking system was built upon Jewish fillings?

"The news of the Vasella severance may further boost support for the Minder initiative. A January poll by gfs.bern, a market researcher, showed the proposal had the backing of around 65% of those polled.

Switzerland's Minister of Justice Simonetta Sommaruga said on Swiss television that she was "speechless" at the news of the Vasella package, while regional politician This Jenny of the conservative Swiss People's Party said it was bound to boost backing for the Minder proposal."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324616604578307801551882078.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The day this arrogant cock sucker announced his departure, the stock price jumped at least $3 USD. This is the end of this shit company that's been mismanaged by empty-headed Pepsi assholes who think novice slave labor with an iPad can trump anyone with 20+ years in the business. The brain drain will complete in 2013, the house of cards known as Novartis will collapse, and Vasella and his executive douche bags get away with HUGE payouts . . . which, again, contributes to the widely held belief that arrogant, clueless executives are the only thing that matters in this shit organization. All Executives will lay claim to tens of millions in bonus payouts this year because the stock price ACTUALLY MOVED UP for the first time in TEN FUCKING YEARS! Never mind that they raped tens of millions over the past 10 years despite the fact that the stock price hovered around $53 USD . . . greed knows no boundaries and Novartis has cut flesh, bone, muscle, and now brain. This shit is over. Fuck off Vasella. I hope you rot in one of your multiple homes around the World, that your corporate jet catches fire, and that you are forever haunted by the evil you've committed for personal gain. Say "hello" to your wife, who's the daughter of the Novartis Board of Directors, and perhaps "hola" to Joe Jiminez . . . who comes from Pepsi . . . which is where you conspicuously serve as a board member since 2011 . . . all in the family, eh? Fucking douche bags. It could have been great for all, instead it was great for you few. Fuck off and good riddance. Here's to hoping your "retirement" is as shitty as any in history.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think that it is strange that all of the profit for novartis is made in the us and that is what funds vasella and the swiss are unhappy. as we say in the south, "do tell".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the swiss culture has changed allot since wwii. i think that stability in european politics where it doesn't look like opposing marauding armies will take turns occupying them has allowed their paranoia to decrease. it helped with the opening up of their banks secrecy policies and now the vested interests of large banks have less influence on their politics. i think that this is a continuing trend and the passing of this law is but another example.

i've heard that there are multiple investigations going on about big companies like novartis facilitating tax evasion by their execs. the swiss banks still are, but to a lesser degree, places to stash cash away from us tax laws but there is still the caiman islands etc.

has anyone else heard this and want to illuminate us?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No... I only engage in REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIES, like the fact that Elvis is alive and well living on the dark side of the moon.