Novartis, the antiAmerican antiSemitic Pharma Co

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Nov 1, 2019 at 10:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does Novartis hate americans so much? Why does Vas hate America so much? Unbossing total liar. My managers are as paranoid and micromanaging as ever. You only made it worse, Vas. You are a snake and the product of snakes and you have no one fooled. No one.

In the past decade, the US leadership, mainly american born, has been replaced by foreign-born management. They don't share our values. They want to make money. They make the Trump administration seem honorable in comparison.

They engage in double talk all the time. They create public trainings that tell us to be ethical and their ethics leadership are all foreign and complicit in the game. The compliance organization? They are like the jews who helped their comrades into the gas chambers.

And still Novartis sends over these foreign employees on BS visas.

It's a racist company. If you are of color forget about it. If you are a jew forget about it.

I'm talking about the home office, folks. Basel, New Jersey, Boston...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you to some extent. When you look at the sales organization, the diversity of this organization is virtually non-existent. We are a, pardon the pun, Lilly White organization. Blacks and Hispanics comprise a huge part of our country, yet we have few in the ranks not to mention in the upper ranks. And Vas is dark skinned on top of it!! We could probably use more Indians too!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These jobs require college degrees, at a minimum. Regardless of our countries makeup, if blacks and Hispanics combined make up less than 1/10th the yearly college graduates, how can we hire them. It is THEIR FAULT for being under-educated (private employment is one of the last bastions of our society where handouts aren’t overly present)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so glad i am not the only one whom has noticed this. I have often referred to our leadership, and the company culture, as naziism.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all have right to leave tomorrow. Go ahead and quit if you’re so upset with this company. We won’t miss you and you’ll never find a better job than the one you have right now.

Bye Felicia!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, who's Felicia? Do you know the person you're responding to? Oh, somebody's cold busted!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just no

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Trump administration IS honorable, twit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And whites comprise a REALLY HUGE part of the country, in fact the overwhelming majority, yet are almost non-existent in the NBA. Disparities don't prove, and usually don't even suggest, discrimination.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid thread. If you care so much donate your bonus to the minority group of your choice. Only liberals look at color instead of the qualifications of a candidate.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noooooooooooo, you here me Nooooooooo eye said

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG.... and you all have college degrees?!