Novartis thread says PDI will be gone by summer 2018

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 3, 2017 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope it does implode. I want the contract to end in December. I can’t take it anymore. Love Entresto but tired of hearing day after day doctors say the same thing as to why they won’t prescribe it. It’s a common theme. Boils down to they want to punt the treatment of HF to the cardiologist.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope it implodes too. I can’t take the Novartians anymore. The aggravation and stress from ABL. None of this is worth it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could this be the storm before the storm? Any one see any hints or signs of changes coming?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok calm before the storm

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for those of you hoping it implodes, why are you still here? Getting out it the best thing to do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working on it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the heck do we have 8 new training assignments? I'm SO tired of this BS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its common place for them to require additional training around November or December. God forbid we have lives!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No problem, just stay home on a Monday and do it on company time.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure is quiet. No RFC teleconferences, emails or direction.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d bet the farm this is over 12/31. We’ll be told right after turkey day. Town hall is next week....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an opening in my area on this contract... I've been on contracts before where people may be hired and then a month later contract is finished. Is that a possibility here? Business as usual until the very end?

Also, what is the salary range on this contract? I hear it's low, but no idea... 65-70k? 70-75k?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Business as usual to the end, unless you don’t have a job, I would not take this. Base is 62-67. I’m not bashing, I’m just being honest with you. This is the worst contract many seasoned reps have ever been on. You do same amount of work as direct reps, extra stress and aggravation. PDI reps are also flagrantly disrespected by every level of Novartis.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Calm before the storm

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look for some news on reorganization early Dec for CV 1 and 2. Looks like they will keep some PDI in selective markets with access.
    Lots of meetings going on in Jersey headquarters .

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suppose you’re the chosen one who Novartis decided to tell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you’re full of crap. We were told to book our flights for the shitshow in January. While I don’t think it’s 100%, looks like they may not be cancelling the whole contract. Sigh.