NovartisJoe

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2019 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis Joe is gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS was YOGI bear in that Novartis relationship. BM (aka Bowel Movement) is Boo-Boo. Boo Boo has lost his buffer of protection. He no longer has YOGI to cover up for his stupidity. How long will he last ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS good guy in bad position. Scapegoat for decisions made by others.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Joe, good to know you read this site.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Joe but someone who worked indirectly with him. He did not sign contract for the ill fated neb trifecta. And he certainly didn’t hire the late DS, who barely made impact during her tenure. Granted he needed to go, to cut ties with the past.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe is a standup guy. He was handed crappy products to try and sell, a marketing team that had a failed strategy and an organization that did not provide and will not provide what is needed for these products to be successful. Times up for this franchise. He did not get let go for performance, he got let go for not going along with the failed strategy. He pushed back. Everyone knows you don’t push back against leadership and Sunovion. We need more people like Joe and less business development disasters.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Joe, the more you defend, the more everyone knows its you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing Joe was asked to decimate the respiratory sales force and refused. He's smart enough to know that (because Lonhala isn't selling) he would be gone one way or another. If he leaves now, then he's spared the reputation of canning hundreds of people. If he sticks around, then he's got to do the dirty work of letting his colleagues go. Smart move on his part. Now it'll be up to the remaining sociopathic tyrants to do the cleanup work.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i doubt Joe reads CF have need for it or care what people post on it. And at this juncture I’m certain the last thing he wants is to be associated with Sunovion.