November

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2018 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shall we postulate on the reasons behind pushing the fall meeting out to the beginning of the 2019 Sales year? My ASM had communicated at LUNA that the meeting was in early October. Curious on the theory behind this change.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is that whomever is left after a reorganization, we will have a useless Rah! Rah! meeting to meet your new manager etc. They will tell us how great our one-drug pipeline is, and try and convince the brain-dead leftovers that the future is bright at Lundbeck. Right now, there is no obvious business reason to meet (not that that means anything to Lundbeck ) so getting ready for the massive drop in revenue makes sense. I wouldn’t be going out and getting a mortgage if I were you just yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably hotel rooms cheap after Halloween and before Thanksgiving.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this will be the beginning of the new Lundbeck for who is left, couple that with the new mileage reporting going into effect and you can see the writing on the wall.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mileage reporting? What is this? We don’t have this on the neuro side...yet.

And I completely agree. It was fun while it lasted.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once Onfi is gone, the combined revenue of all your remaining drugs is less than some piss-ant biotech’s make from a single product.

I’m sure that will support a company of 4,000 people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The wheels app, rather than the annual true up in November. They want us to report monthly so they have all the info prior to layoffs for tax purposes. Many of us won’t be here in November for the traditional reporting period.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they will probably send us the week of veterans day. That is observed on 11/12. Watch the meeting be the 13-16

LU classic move is to take advantage of your short week and get discounts on a meeting. Sure onfi generic and stuff will be ongoing, most likely some of neuro will be realigned to psych so that will give time to allow things to settle.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? That save the date said November 5. The managers have Mainstay the following week as it is.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even cheaper after massive layoffs. Less reps means less hotel rooms. Less overhead

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't get Vets day off

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

save the date is 11/5, mainstay is cancelled.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company has become a joke since golover came on. there are plenty of companies hiring looking for good people on both sides of the neuro and psych sides of the business willing to pay more with a better culture. This company has gone down the toilet. November meeting .....wake up it’s a post reorg meeting if your not looking your crazy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s Mainstay?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mainstay is development, in this case ASM week

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who really cares at this point.... by then another 30% will leave and there is a silent hiring freeze currently

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the "lundbeck shuffle" is coming