Noven Pharmaceuticals Contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get a call to interview for this contract? Can you share, base, territory size, etc?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noven is CLOSED.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territories are pretty big. Base is 75k plus 25k bonus, company car. Manager seems good so that’s a plus in my book. Has anyone else heard different on salary/bonus?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the products? This company closed doors years ago, I don’t get it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats the salary and bonus I heard too. Wonder how the product will be received by the providers. Biggest concern will be coverage initially.

Any offers gone out yet?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received an offer. 70’s range and fleet vehicle. I know the pay is lower than industry but management seems good. Anyone else?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interviewing this week.
    what region are you in?
    heard there are only to managers for the country

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed. 2 mgrs, 26 reps - so large geographies. Salary/bonus is what’s posted here. *may* be more for exp. Mgr and area mgr I met with both solid and both bring cns exp. there is enough to differentiate the product but coverage will be critical per usual

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like a smart idea to launch with a smaller sales force than hiring hundreds while not knowing how the product will do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received an offer yesterday having interviewed in ATL on Wednesday. Base/bonus in line with what has been discussed here. Hoping the people that want it get it

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are the fleet choices? TIA

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on this new medication anyone?
    Will it have a chance with a different delivery system?