Novo Nordisk GSC used a sweat shop with no values

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Funny, Nov 26, 2016 at 7:29 AM.

1. Funny

Funny new user

NN is planning to offshore huge number of jobs to its service Center in Bangalore. The head of GSC Sanjeev (SMSH) has no regard for either NN Way or basic human decency. He has been abusing and misbehaving with employees since 2 years. The Great Danes are only interested in running the unit as a low cost sweat shop.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No surprises mate. SMSH is a cunning fox since ROFE days, absolutely no NN way or human values!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it. We need to make money somehow. Saving money will sure work for the business short term, but we are in big trouble medium to long-term.The venture into obesity will never pay off simply because there is no support to reimburse fat fucks. They just go and eat less. Novo has to diversify themselves into something that really matters. Diabetes and obesity are relatively big issues, but nobody wants to pay these days. it's over Johnny. Heart failure and NASH, sure, go get'm like everybody else tried for decades.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. We are screwed long term. They white Danes are just trying to squeeze the juice of the poor brown folks in India. They only care about the investors and are least bothered about employees. NN Way my ass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And guess who SMSH's manager is right now. Just checked it is the same asshole who used to be in charge of finance here in the US. KMKN. What a jerk. He is incapable of doing anything yet they promoted him to SVP.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh god, KMKN was such a fuckin jerk - almost lost my job cos of him. Met this Sanjeev in NNI a year or so back, he's a freakin ass-hole!! Have heard tales of how he's fuckin the employees at GSC India. NN Way is all bull-shit for these guys!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if he IS, so what? How is that different than any number of home office "managers", and DBMs and RBDs out in the field?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quiet down stupid American. We pick poke fun at all of you at the REAL home office meeting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KMKN is different my friend. He's screwed us Americans, he is now screwin his "own danes" and also "poor slaves in India". SMSH is lickin his ass profusely!!

10. Thanks Funny for showcasing GSC Bangalore. View of GSC employees – SMSH says “There is no NN Way here!!”. He shall make you unlearn everything. Expert in that. He shall make you humble & grounded by destroying your self-confidence & self-esteem to the point that you shall bow your head in front of even house-keepers in shame. Worst employee treatment. If you have a spine & have the courage to stand for what is right, he shall ensure it’s broken down first. Then either you have to follow his line of working or he shall make life a miserable suffering. No standards, No ethics, No work culture. He has the stand as either “my way or highway”. Expert in monologues. Last abode of fake or crook politician. Red-Tapism, bureaucratic way of functioning, Nepotism is rampant with him. Promotions are ambiguous & unfair. Let me stop here else I will end revealing things which I don't want to. Shame to be associated with NN GSC Bangalore. NN Global is excellent place. Don't be fooled by NN GSC Bangalore and SMSH. He even keep our global head office fooled. Thug of the worst grade!!! Advice to SMSH (if he takes): Go To Hell!! Rot there if you cannot reform!! Cheater. The law of Karma will one day catch you. I curse you to go down the drains. Once day, hopefully NN global will catch you pants downs. Pray that day comes sooner than later else you will spoil NN global image also.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello GSC employees - Looks like you are having problems with your big boss. Reach out to NN Compliance Hotline and speak up. They can investigate and help you guys out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The compliance department is useless. They will not investigate anything that hurts the business. The department used to be good but now it is composed of attorneys who wanted to leave NNI legal. It's the good old legal white attorneys club.

13. Does not work! NN Compliance hotline is a sham, filled with spineless chameleon people!! Believe it or not - many of us complained to them, at least 20-30 people. They done 3 investigation in 1.5 years in GSC against SMSH. No action taken and instead worst behavior by the dog continues!!! This is great NN WAY, a joke :-(

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how it works in India but if that's the case I would get a high powered attorney and file a lawsuit. And if there are many of you suffering then it could even be a class action. Good luck.

15. Thanks for suggestion. We are surely exploring option of filing a court case against SMSH. We will expose these bastards soon!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hypocrisy of NN Compliance hotline at its best - Monthly update on 1 Dec'16 for all our complains - "Thank you for coming forward with your concern. We performed an investigation into the related matter, and, to the extent deemed necessary, appropriate action has been taken. We now consider this matter closed. If you have additional information or would like to raise new concerns which haven't been reported earlier, please feel free to contact us again."

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the company is playing games I think you should go to the media and expose NN. Anyway NN seem to be enjoying a lot of free publicity nowadays.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for sure Sanjeev sucks, sucks and sucks! just hope Karsten kicks, kicks and kicks him out!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you heard "10 habits of horrible bosses"?
    The habits are indecisive, impatient, overly dramatic, controlling, not self-aware, plays favorites, overly vain, inflexible, blames others and never grateful.
    Go no further, you can literally see all habits in great Sanjeev Shishoo - SMSH.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They probably just close all complaints at the end of every month just to meet some KPI's and look good. NN is arragont and they should be taught a lesson. Publicity in this matter is the only way you are going to get justice.