Novo Whoredisk

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2015 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novo is a company that created a culture of acceptance of infidelity. There are many reps, managers, vp,s and presidents of the company, past and presnt that have had marital affairs and nothing is done. No one is held accountable or dismissed from the company. When novo has poa meetings and gathers all representatives men and women at social events after 5:00 and serves alcohol. You will get spouses cheating and carrying on affairs and multiple affairs. I feel horrible the spouse and families at home. This is a huge problem across the country. This is what novo nordisk has become and continues to be! I just hope these investigations continue and novo is called out with infidelity, retaliation, and sexual harassment. I have witnessed all of it. Changes will come soon after report is submitted to government and others to investigate.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just more evidence that this company is on the downturn.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever this is I support you 100%. Something needs to be done to stop this company from aiding in destroying families with late night parties, dancing, after meeting meetings in bar hotels and large quantities of alcohol. it's too bad these men and women don't appreciate their spouse and want to protect their marriages but this companies culture certainly doesn't help.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right! I'm sure without one or two free beers at a company event these people would never dream of cheating. They would be dedicated husbands and wives and never look outside thier marriages.

You are a fucking moron. Obviously a jilted spouse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps we should close down liquor stores and make a curfew at 9pm for everyone in the world - we can go back to the good old days of prohibition. Novo treats people like adults and expects you to act like one. If someone acts like an 18 year old pussy/dick chaser, that's on them. People are responsible for their own actions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it was all done with some type of discretion, then I would agree with you. However Novo has turned into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, with rampant and obvious immoral behavior. No wonder we can't post pics from meetings or COE. The environment has just gotten downright nasty!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ignorance and absolute cluelessness about corporate culture may be a reason that your spouse is looking to boink anyone that flirts with him as soon as he hits the airport. Trust me, there are many unsatisfied wives/girlfriends/single women out there that are willing to flirt! If he were properly taken care of at home, odds are that he wouldn't be shtupping a colleague.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spouse of an employee here. Known about the cheating and party atmosphere at these meetings for quite a while now. Nothing new.
    That's why I have a special friend for when he leaves for the week. :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when spouse is away at a POA...Tinder is a great site! Found a boy toy every time!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we've hit an all-time low with this thread. This is just fucking stupid.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your reply, C. It is expected that this thread would make you uncomfortable.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole company has hit an all-time low. Generic Lantus is just around the corner. Too many players giving away product to stay on formulary. Managed care cutting margins. Cutting the sales force is next. There's just too many reps and reduction in headcount improves the bottom line and makes the investors happy. Wait and see. Go ahead and believe the lies that everything is OK. It's not

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!! Lol, you crack me up. Ever see the skit on SNL with Debbie Downer?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an absolute fool. The worst part is that you think you're smart and insightful.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the fool. Wait a year or two and see what happens. Seems you're drunk on the corporate Kool-Aid.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been waiting a year or two - for the last 12 years. Schmucks like you have been predicting the same thing over and over again, virtually every year. Maybe one of these days you might actually get it right. But, I seriously doubt this is the time. Try again with someone else who might actually buy your bullshit line.

And, if drinking the corporate Kool-Aid means I'm not a 'gloom and doom' idiot, go ahead and pass me another glass.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah, wah......Debbie Downer, lol.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are just the kind of easily led tool the company loves. Look around you. Cost cutting measures everywhere. Promotions delayed or not given because it saves money. Reduction in headcount will happen soon enough. More likely next year. The days of the bloated, overfed sales force are going bye-bye. Every market analyst says this. Go ahead and thump your chest about how you believe things to be. Novo does not care a fig about you. You'll be flushed with hardly a thought to make budget.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! You must have either been fired or never made it on board with THE best pharma co aka NNI! We just posted new jobs this week and hope you find inner peace with yourself.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Useful idiot-Novo version

In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.