Novo Whoredisk

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2015 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, what does this have to do with "whoredisk"? You're ruining the topic of conversation.....whores!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you take accountability of your own relationships, and leave us out of your problems. It's nobody's job to keep an eye on your spouse. Novo does not encourage people to cheat on their spouses. It celebrates its successes in venues where people who would happen to cheat anyway have an easier time doing it. Should everyone else stop having fun because your spouse can't stay loyal?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is still stupid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life OP. You're just jealous nobody gives you the time of day after hours. Troll. I love hittin it at national meetings.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love that you all act like this is unique to NNI. this is industry wide. Welcome to adulthood. Now eat some nails and get over yourselves.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love my Novo reps more; I promise. You keep your tired, old arguments, and I keep going on award trips selling Lantus. It's awesome

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is cafepharma, not café-spouse. Deal with your problems in bed outside of here. We will.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes...leave the si(c)ko alone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't go to a meeting without ending up with a dick In Ya mouth or getting hit from behind that's a YOU a problem not the companies

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thing is that I have linkden premium account and have few hotties that I went to training with looking at my account . I’m married and so are they but the hook ups at meetings are great .. see you all in Vegas ...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a personal problem. I’ve been at Novo for several years and never once have I been tempted to cheat on my spouse. I think the meetings are a nice way to get to know my colleagues outside of everyday work. Either you take your marriage seriously or you don’t. No venue/environment/amount of alcohol could “make” someone cheat.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are obviously happily married and alittle clueless ... that’s nice But what u fail to realize is that the other 75 % aren’t, and a lot of the men here are pigs .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like someone's psycho spouse is back on here yet again complaining because we have a NSM.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are in luck!!! I’ve had a vasectomy AND I will use a condom. I will send her home “happy” AND “clean”!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest challenge is - what can we use as a simple sign to signal our willingness to consider some meeting fun? How about this: at Monday nite's dinner event, during the cocktail hour or if your hanging around one of the bars, simply peel back the right side of the label of the beer you are drinking. doesn't need to be too much, but visible enough to signal to others in the know that you are open to 'playtime' with the right person.

If you want to approach them about their interest in some NSA fun, ask, 'do you work at the home office?' If they respond with ' not now, but I did at one time', then that means they're interested.

Enjoy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok, psycho spouse, nice try.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, and agreed 100%.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been called a pig at other company’s . First national meeting with novo, I’ll be peeling my label off completely. Have done threesomes in past. Two girls, two guys don’t matter.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

@CafePharma: couldn't you do us all, and yourself, a big favor and just remove this whole thread?

It has developed into such a juvenile and petty state that it should just be wiped from the face of the earth!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ARE correct!!! I came in a night early just to see if the rumors were true... WoW #MakingPOAsGreatAgain