Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone who currently works at Novocure comment on what it's like to work for the company? A recruiter contacted me about a job. I had never heard of the company prior to the call. Any help would be great.

2. Ted Bundy

Ted Bundy Guest

Stay away from the manager out West, horrible!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not join Novocure. I just left after being there for one year. The company is terribly mis managed. The outlook is not as promising as they'll tell you. It a work hard, work harder and zero plan mentality. The CCO is a bafoon. I'm not sure how he's still there given all the blunders he's made. The rest of the leadership team just do what the CEO and the CCO say. And HR is not to be trusted at all (especially BB). Stay away!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the manager in the West? I see there is an expansion.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an unnecessary expansion. Manager on west is MW. He's junior for the role and micro managers his team. Manages up very well.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not join this company at this time. The product has a lot of potential, but not just yet. The sr management team is completely disorganized and the perception among the field is that they don't know what they are doing. The CCO is the most clueless of them all. There is no original thought or motivation that comes from him. He usually just follows the general manager's lead. The sales leadership and general manager are awesome. However, i've heard through the grapevine they're looking for jobs. I will not be here if they leave. The company has gotten too big too fast.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not join Novocure at this time. I've been with the company for over 2 years. It has grown exponentially in size. The c-level executive team is the worst I have ever experienced. They behave like high school kids. I work on the commercial team and agree with what has been said about the CCO. PM is disingenuous and untrust worthy. He will tell you want you want as he only cares about himself. He got this job because of who he knew and it's those same people protecting him. He is not the right leader for a company at this stage. Many of our problems stem from his lack of commercial expertise and leadership. The silver lining is that he is usually hiding and not very visible. We have a strong commercial team under him so that's what keeps us afloat. Though I have heard from several sources that the GM is looking for another job. This worries me tremendously because When he leaves there will be an exodus of talented people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Product is sound, but highly resisted by KOLs and patients. c level leadership is non-existent. CEO is never around or visible. Executives are about building their empires. The company needs strong leadership to be successful. This will require total switch up of the existing sr executives. I'm no longer part of the company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're letting reps go left and right. Beware before joining. Reps are not making goal and won't make 100% bonus. I know someone in the head office. It does not look good so far. Go to BMS or Agios. They pay $$$$.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The leadership team (all of them) are idiots, with exception of GM north americas. He's laser sharp and suspect someone will sweep him off his feet soon. I question whether he has balls as some of the decisions are clearly not his. This is a one man rodeo for a few years. Not sure how long the company will last. It's been a fun (but extremely exhausting) ride so far. I'm hanging on. Not sure for how long. Do your research before you join. It's not all bad. BUT the company does paint a very rosy picture so take in stride. May the force be with you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company run by legal and finance with unreal growth expectations. CCO is up the CEO's butt. The head of the us organization is up the CCO's butt and both sales leaders are up the GM's butt. It's a big orgy of big egos who don't know what the hell they're doing. The root cause is inexperienced CEO leadership.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is run by novice commercial head. They need to retire PM and hire someone who knows what to do and how to work with a sales team. I have worked under PM's leadership before. He's way out of his league and can't hide behind GL anymore. This ain't osi.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get rid of dragon lady...MS :mad::confused::eek:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very high sales expectations. Micro territories for niche product. Pod bonuses Company was over sold to the street. Sales leaders are inexperienced and professionally immature. I've never seen so many processes for such a small growing company. Little autonomy at the field level. No real strategy. Focus on just getting it done. Time to move on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all the negative reviews on here are clearly from people who were fired. If management is reading this get rid of so many process, put compliance on a leash, have realistic growth expectation and let the sales team do their job. We'll get it done. Also get rid of the IT and SAP team. Simply put...useless.

16. Mike123

Mike123 Guest

One of my friend also have similar kind of experience.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with the CCO. He left me completely unimpressed. He dressed like he was at a country club (needs to wear clothing that are his sze). He was actively trying to talk me out of the job and said it would be the hardest job I've ever had. Now I know why. It's because he sits on his butt watching the rest of us hustle and bustle. This company has potential but needs new chief leadership.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in the process of interviewing at novocure and decided to back out after I spoke with a few reps. They work harder than the typical biotech rep yet it sounded like they don't make much more $$ than a typical rep. The company has barely paid out 100% bonus yet. No thanks! You all are idiots for sticking around. It's your choice so stop whining. There are lots of jobs out here. Instead of wasting time on CP you should be looking for a new job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people have new fired? Doesn't seem like company is that big.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't get a second chance here. HR walks you right out at the first sign of incompetence or mistake. There is no opportunity to improve. Very unforgiving environment all around. I seen colleagues come and go in all departments.