Now HERE is a winning lawsuit against Synthes

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so stealing food is ok? Why does it matter if the rep is black or white or the food thief is black or white?

I bet I know your race and you just proved a lot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It blows my mind that ORMC didn't have the intestinal fortitude to to stand up and say no more of this clown. Did it have anything to do with EVERY doc that uses CMF writing a supposed letter offering their support to "Dr. Dave". It's amazing the support an all expense paid ski trip will buy you now-a-days. All the Drs on trauma call should call ORMC and thank them for allowing Reiman to rob them blind so he could afford all their entertaining.

Synthes told Dr. Douchebag before he left: No more lavish entertaining. Dr. Dave in turn gives his company of 14 years the middle finger by going to a direct competitor. And for a grand finale, he stands up at Stryker's national sales meeting a gives a 30 minute presentation on how to beat synthes. Dave is a true slimeball.

If ORMC is looking to investigate theft, try checking into Dr. Dave Reiman. Those Ben Franklin's in his back pocket surely belong to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It amazes me how this thread has moved away from the original posting. That the tricks that are employed by many of the Synthes "Consultants" are not ever brought to light.
    I think every hospital supply person, OR Coordinator, OR Administrator and Purchasing Director should know exactly how they are being taken, each and every day, by these under handed practices. I know I will continue to tell this story to every one of the above mentioned people. Its easy to track back the paper trail and see that the stories told by those offenders are lies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen Brother! Unfortunately, not many hospital administrative people seems to care. People are only concerned with keeping their jobs and keeping there mouths shut.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to know why hospitals don't question good Synthes reps? Because we make them look good...better than any of our competitors could. We make their staff better, their surgeons better, and their inventories better and more efficient. So, nobody's really listening to you man...sorry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, people are listening. Notice the changes that are happening inside your glorious organization. Gennett demoted, successful Consultants in HUGE territories becoming RM's (lesser role and definitely less money), ect...ect.... this is because the "game" is being discovered.
    And a question for you genius.... How do you make the staff better? By teaching them AO principles? Or how to sterilize the sets? And, you are obviously missing my point about the inventory situation...you AREN't making them better nor more efficient. You are taking them for their money. No matter how you try to sugar coat it with your retarded rationalization of "teaching them and making them better", you are doing nothing but stealing.
    Jr., it is only a matter of time before the tricks that have kept the BS games going for the Swiss are brought to light. Your constant filling of inventory carts with implants and instruments that will NEVER be used is short lived. Just like when Synthes tried to get away with using smaller compartments in the drawers to make the OR staff open all of the packages for the screws and plates to make them fit. Obviously, making it impossible to return the unused garbage in the future. That little trick was discovered and quickly changed...
    I will continue to always bring to light the BS tricks your garbage company employs to steal from people. You keep doing that successful job of making all those same folks look good. We will see who makes out better in the end.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Larry,

Really...get over it. Hiring is up, metro offices popping up everywhere, acquired a total shoulder and now introducing a radial head, just bought another biologics company. Florida sales force expanding, commissions are up, and market share is up in a down market. buddy, you lost.

Take Care

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rick/Philip:

Congratulations on all your recent successes. The objective, aforementioned, was to bring to the light of day serious dysfunction, corruption and fraud being perpetrated within a particular region against a particular hospital in a particular territory. After Synthes, et al, denied the charges the forum was relocated. After thorough investigation, you both conceeded to the facts and paid a heavy price. The RM involved was demoted, the SC involved was "forced out" and his ASC and TA were subsequently fired. Over $1 million in annual sales were LOST from this one account alone.

Be Well

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "price" should have been higher for both of them!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see now: Fraud? Yes- Coburn? Yes. uuhh.....Yeah!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

St. Barnabas & Meridian Health Care Systems

Attention: St. Barnabas and Meridian Health Care Systems in New Jersey- Your getting ripped off by your Synthes Reps!!! Your Reps are stealing your inventory and selling it!

To begin: You have a massive over stock of Synthes inventory in your hospitals in your metal Synthes cabinets! This inventory is in the millions!!! Step #1 get rid of your Synthes cabinets!!!!!!!! This is how every hospital falls prey to Synthes and their reps!!!! Your sales reps steal your inventory little by little and you end up stocking inventory that you will never use! Return everything- plates and screws and demand a credit! Do not let Synthes rule you - YOU rule Synthes!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention : New Jersey Hospitals!

You are getting fooled into buying excess Synthes inventory - much more than you need!!! This is because you have been brain washed into believing that Synthes is the holy grail of trauma and that you need to have 100 million dollars worth of inventory stocked in their metal cabinets at all times - or else~~~~~~the docs will go crazy! Bring your docs over to see your metal cabinets! Show them the inventory the hospital keeps for them. They will be shocked!!!!

Synthes is not the same company it use to be....all the honest, good reps have left, and you are left with reps that are extremely untrustworthy. They steal your inventory - they have to in order to make you re-order their implants and to make sure that they hit their quota and get a bonus every month!!!!! Its a circle that works for them once they get these metal cabinets into your hospital! If they are then lucky enough to get there computer system in - you are signed, sealed, delivered - done. Translation - its a stupid thing to do - these new reps have only one agenda - and that is making themselves more money by making you spend more money on their crap!!!!

Unload your inventory before Hangorg sells out! Hangorg knows about the inventory in the field all over the world, he is now 83 years old, with no hires.... We all know that Hangorg is about to sell Synthes...to who we do not know...

Return your un-opened products now, while you can!!!!!!!!! You may never get another chance to do it again! As long as it is in the original wrapper - you are good to go. Don't let them tell you that you need a PO # that you purchased it on to return. Tell them that your rep steals your inventory all the time and gives it to other hospitals! They should shut up at that point!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry I'm a little late on this. I had never heard of Cafe Pharma until a few days ago. Interesting forum for information as the childish behavior is overlooked. I dont quite get the back and forth name calling. It a message board. Post what you like and move on.

To the original post. I cannot speak to how wide spread this is done but some management knows about it and endorses it. The situation I was informed about went like this.
    SC would take inventory at hospital
    a dollar amount is determined
    the new products would be ordered for instead of inventory items
    the inventory items would be replaced through inventory exchange or stealing from another hospital This floating inventory is known as "kiting" in the financial world
    SC recieve inventory and takes it for his own use

Here's what wrong with this other than fraud and grand larceny
    The hospital is recieving inventory they wont have on the shelf is a comprehensive inventory is taken and audited, somebody is best case getting fired and worst case going to jail.

Two things: this is cold hard fact and I know Steve Siegel called this "creative"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry "if" an inventory

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get a pass on this grade A paper!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are a bunch of idiots. don't you think that DePuy, Zimmer, Stryker also uses agressive measures to cause these hospitals to lose money? Seriously, some of these distributors are constantly getting charged for "losing" inventory. What do you think they are doing with this "lost inventory?"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone else is doing it? C'mon who is the real idiot? Perhaps they are, but at Synthieves, it has been documented!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synthes "see no evil" management set the table for their sellers and just kept looking the other way. It doesn't really matter what the defenders say because the customers are aware and out for revenge.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYONE documents. the company with the "lost" inventory, the hospital suckered into buying, the rep or distributor, etc. it's widespread and an ugly part of the industry.