Now that most of us have left......who do you NOT miss the most?

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious now that some of us have left this sinking ship, who will you NOT miss? Be creative. I need a good laugh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Most of us have left? How many actually left prior to knowing what the P.I. looked like for Aubagio? How many total left Serono? Anyone have a count? I don't think its as many as you think. Put up some numbers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HIV side . Since Dec 2011 Reps for the following areas St Louis, DC, Atlanta, Long Island, Austin, Phoenix, Columbus OH, Philly, Boston. That is 9 reps of 31. So what is that? Almost 30% in ten months. How is that for turnover? Is that good? I don't think so..horrible company....oh, and more to come!! Stay tuned Serono! Lets shoot for 50%! by Christmas.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot Seattle. Downsized a great rep. Lovely company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they didn't leave to sell Aubagio, maybe they left for the BIGGER blockbuster that is coming out around the corner. That one you should make you scared. Rebif is toast and you know it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If things are that bad, why are they bothering to fill open positions if we have pfizer counterparts? Would think management would leave things open for awhile to see if they really need reps to fill spots or change territories.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On all sides, MDS, HIV, Infertility.........who knows why they fill positions? It is a huge mystery to me....they pretend all is ok...hilarious...these guys are worse than Obama...thugs and gangstas for sure...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that we may not be getting merit increases? Anyone hear differently? Are things that bad? I think they are with all the tenured people leaving. Anyone have a come-to-Jesus talk with your manager?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone remaining are the worst of the worst. They won't move on because they will not be hired elsewhere.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why dont you watch the commedy channel you shit! OHH i need a good laugh! Go fuck yourself asshole! Why should we give you a good laugh??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mgr was crazy. I tried to talk to him in a very polite, diplomatic way. He mocked me, threatened me, and belittled me every chance he got. So I turned in my notice and he asked me to stay. NO WAY! I actually got an increase in pay, but would have left for less. This place was the worst of the worst, and I have seen plenty o bad in pharma.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know anyone who stayed who is an award winner and has done really well, think they all left. When you start to see some of the useless managers leave, then you know it's time to move on. They are promoting people who have no clue what the heck they are doing, at all levels. Time is running out on rebif.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like Poster #11 is bitter......must not have performed and was overlooked by the competitors. There is medication for your anger issues. Do NOT give up, you too can leave. You are not stuck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, not bitter. Close to calling my a$$hole manager and letting him know I am resigning. He just had to fill 3 other positions so here come some more. This company will have almost a totally new sales force. Some are coming on board just to get MS experienceand then they will leave for greener pastures. How many more will leave by year's end? I am just waiting for the final salary offer and I am gone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. The retention bonus didn't change your mind? With HR (especially), management and pipeline so poor, you have made the correct decision. I hope my offer is coming soon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, good for you. And yes, our HR is the worst, probably the most unethical and unprofessional bunch in all of pharma, and even that hasn't protected some of our managers. But upper management has turned a blind eye to HR and let's them operate minus ethics.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HR department is the ABSOLUTE worst that I have ever encountered and one of the main reasons that I left. Total, total bunch of idiots. Cold as ice with no real understanding of their function in the company. Terrible. Management needs to clean that department up if they want to retain their talent. Horrible department.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funniest TRUE story ever about HR:

A friend and I were in the elevator at corporate and one of the HR reps hopped on with us. I am not sure what she had eaten but all of the sudden we heard it. I looked at my friend (who was laughing uncontrollably) and thought did you hear what I heard? Needless to say, the elevator started to smell this noxious odor kind of like eggs and beans. The HR person's face was as red as an apple. She knew what she had done. Needless to say, it was the most unpleasant ride ever. She would forever be known to us as "Toots McCourt". Even though both of us have left, whenever we talk, we still laugh about good ole "Toots".

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was in "Bawston" for a meeting. Was appalled at the reps from HR. Has Serono not realized that they have set themselves up for a big fall if they are ever challenged on employment issues? HR needs to be swept clean.