Now we know why the Southeast sold so much Ranexa

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

listen a$$hole...you didnt do well cause you dont know how to sell the drug. This case was due to a shitty rep who tried to kick everyone under the bus. I left cvt but was in the S.E. region since phase 1 and he never got more than 40trx week. The S.E. sold on label and that comes from OIG! Comorbidities arent the issue...symptoms are and if a patient presents with symptoms...the Dr. can prescribe Ranexa. Read the PI- indication!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newsflash: Ranexa management doesn't care about numbers - good or bad - it is all about how much butt you can kiss each quarter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron Sancho's region was #1. He really knows how to provide direction to reps that sell this product.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. It got dropped because it was a waste of government time and money, had no validity, and he would never pursue something so ridiculous with his own money. I can't believe someone would actually try to pursue something on a he said/she said argument. Rick tried to sue his last company too. He didn't work during the day and spent his time trying to build a landscape company and become a lobbyist on CVT hours. I think the people who's names are mentioned should have the right to pursue some kind of actions against him. Maybe he will be successful in his next law suit against a future company....if he ever gets a job again.