NPWT Area Manager

Discussion in 'Apria' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a sales job? Does anyone know how they are paid? It looks like a specialty job, but it's hard to tell based on the description.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that a territory manager position?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, how green are you? oh wait, you one of those career miners for competition? keep an eye on the competitions career postings then run to find out any change in sales force. kinda lame. and cheap.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Op here; just looking for a job but need some info b/c the job description isn't very helpful. It looks like a territory position

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would cover multiple states and they would support the sales team. This is one of the company's main focuses this year so I am sure the goal for bonus would be hard to hit

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douche

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke to recruiter yesterday and still don't know what the job is. She was candid about the benefit situation 4k deductible for individ or 8k for family! Steep! I thought this would be like a major accounts role with big dollars. I'll find out where I stand for the next interview next week. Someone needs to rewrite the job description.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether you had one state or assisted in others, would depend on the area. The company is focused on NPWT like crazy right now, so you would basically be assisting the sales reps in any way possible to help grow the business (be it in the field, conference call with referrals, help with wound care customer service folks if there were issues in the field), you would assist in marketing, trainings with sales / operation teams, work with the manufacturer/supplier, etc. I don't know what the salary or bonus potential / structure is, but I believe it is paid upon growth... IE if during this coming quarter, you grew over quarter 2 from the previous year, you would be paid out. And I do believe the bonuses are quarterly in those positions.

I don't know if things have changed, but that's how the position was.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't get the job, but thanks for the sincere response.