NSF Meeting

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2019 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are looking forward to the most at the upcoming NSF?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learning more from Senior PCPURO Management about why they believe we have the best culture.

Not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going! My resignation letter is all ready to go!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always love the National Sales F@*k Meeting. The bullshit just flows.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another meeting for us to discuss how to leave samples, get signatures and work 20 hour weeks for six digit salaries while at the same time screwing the patient with our crazy expensive OAB medications. This is a great job if you don't mind mindless degrading work. Can't wait for the leaders to tell me how to get signatures with style.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how you think this work is mindless yet you’re not bothering to go out and do more meaningful work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring Orlando

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hot, Humid, and Moldy. Of course we won’t see the light if day listening to the talking heads with their uplifting bs.
    God, I hate meetings!!! It’s physical and mental torture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such as? What is your workday like, you naive, mindless, twit ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NSF is a big circle jerk for management and others say how great it is. Yet, the culture has become toxic and it’s not what you know but who you blow to get a promotion. Looking at you LN.

11. URMAURPA

URMAURPA New Member

Good...don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Boo hoo you have to go to Florida for few days...cry me a river.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesh…agree. It gets a little tiring to see a constant bitchfest.
    Is Astellas perfect? Of course not....no company is.
    But I am actually really proud to work here and I have a great boss and team on the onc side.
    Not sure how OAB side is...but onc is great place to be.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual, hooking up, a couple of drinks, then get busy... Yup, you know what I mean!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure ONC is a great place to be. You’re treated like adults and you have an amazing product to sell. So opposite on the OAB side!
    It feels like a slow death.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone under LN win any award? ACE? Summit? Peak? Alpine?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a damn soul. Several of us were thinking what that Area breakout sounded like.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s not a leader. She is a woman who did things unethically to get to the top. Sorry no one won. But she deserves nothing. The same happened to the last in her position and she was walked out the door. She’s short timing now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She took her Area and had them all stand on a stage while no other Area was around. She wanted them all to experience what it’s like to walk the stage. How about that for a motivator? If sales reps had past performances like hers then they would have been fired with no questions

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest