NSM 2016

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by BPT Bullshit, Jan 30, 2016 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. BPT Bullshit

BPT Bullshit Guest

we all think it's embarrassing that you want all of the sales reps to go in and serialize/document all Olympus equipment at our accounts. A lot of hospitals won't even allow this. OCA sold all of this equipment, your own IT people will definitely be able to index and organize all of the equipment that the hospital owns into a database and develop programs based on that. The fact that you don't know how to do this and insist on wasting more if sales time not selling shows how weak minded you truly are. Just the fact that you won't ask the sales reps what programs we should implement proves that there is zero respect from management downwards to the sales reps. You wonder why we don't respect you!
    It should be a team, that has two way communication.
    You'd understand that if you had the first clue on how to compete in today's healthcare sales environment.

Management is so lost. You guys have no clue on how to compete. Completely out to lunch. We are missing the boat because we have completely useless management in place at OCA. For the love of Christ, will Japan please step in?

PS) BSC, BARD, Cook, Stryker, Wolf, & Storz are all reading these posts. We are the fucking laughing stock.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Fix the database and you can pull the account's inventory. We were not hired to constantly do inventories. Garbage in = garbage out.
    Management and Japan both are out of touch with sales- Never heard of a company that doesn't focus on sales in the last 2 months of fiscal year. We work for dumb*****

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK OCA Urology Management!
    Clueless bastards too busy covering their own asses to run a good business.

5. OCA ASSHOLES

OCA ASSHOLES Guest

Let's not forget that Randy & Richard & Sales Ops Dick have all worked together to fuck the Urology Sales Force! A few years back we used to get 14% for bipolar electrodes, you are lucky today to get paid 8%.
    On $100k in bipolar that's $8000 vs $14,000 before taxes!
    Fuck you assholes! Why don't you useless bastards get out here and grow the business for peanuts you pieces of shit?
    This has become a hyper micromanaged office laptop job filled with compliance and no pay. FUCK YOU OCA!!!

6. Energy Rep here....
    I hate this fucking company.
    They release the Thunderbeat after Triads are already locked and loaded, and it's our fault that the project failed?

Assholes!

7. Attention Japan
    All of the reps are looking for new jobs. We are all looking.
    You have terrible management in place here at OCA, especially Urology!!! Absolutely morale killing, overly political, useless management.

Please clean house Hiroyuki!

8. Stryker here!
    This is more entertaining than a soap opera. Wow, you guys really have some bad management at Olympus. We feel for ya! Not!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You reply to your own posts pretending to be other people. Think about how sad and pathetic that is. Pray I don't find out who you are. I look forward to smashing your face in at the NSM.

Love always,

Sales ops dick

10. Now physical threats? HR has been notified as well
    As Japan that Michael Fleming, sales operations director in Southborough Massachesetts is making physical threats towards Olympus employees.
    Keep the meltdowns coming jack hole!

11. no balls

no balls Guest

Really asshole last poster? You have the fucking balls to tell URO Reps to spend less? Who the fuck do you think you are? Do AVP's make less, Do VP's make less? Do RVP's and useless Sales Ops Dick make less? Are they curbing their spending? FUCK YOU and the white horse you rode in on.
    All of the upper management could be fired tomorrow and our sales numbers would go up, because we wouldn't be hampered by useless office work and micromanagement & compliance bullshit.
    We are over worked and disrespected to the bone in this Japanese sweatshop you call OCA. What organization tasks it's reps 50 days before year end close to do some bullshit inventorying at the hospital? I've never heard of this in my 20+ years in Med Device. We bring a lot of knowledge, intellect, passion, and assertive hard work to the table. Every year we get fucked over and over again. Hundreds and hundreds of reps hate their jobs here because of faggots like Nils, Richard, Randy, SOD, Peter Crowley, and the rest of the sandlot of usual imbeciles!

Fuck this company.
    Letters will continue daily to Japan until action is taken. I am sick to death of corporate Kool Aid!

Fuck anyone who denies we are getting totally screwed. If we are served slop again this year at the NSM, I'm scooping it all up and dumping it on Nils when he gets up to stutter at us for an hour and a half.

Every upper management fuckwad is on notice!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i understand the anger. Urology continues to get 200,000 - 400,000 per TM increases every year and we typical deliver in sales and meet these aggressive quotas. Instead of gradually making more money, when bringing in more money every year, our commission plan keeps getting cut. Olympus pockets more while TMs make less. Olympus treats the people responsible for bringing in sales like shit. Our responsibilities and workload increases for less pay.
    And to the DH who says to spend less, we are trying to save for retirement to get out of this hell hole. Name one positive thing OCA has done for the sales force?????????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey clueless. I just figured you out. You are exactly what is f' wrong with OCA. You have never sold anything in your life, but you sit behind your desk all day bashing TMs. You can sit behind that desk all day and leave at 5:00 because me and 100+ of my closest urology TMs are working 50-60 hours a week, answer 20+ calls while on vacation and giving the best customer service to OUR customers. So yes, I'm important because my 10+ years have develop loyal customer. What you don't get is my customers are loyal to me, not Olympus. So if WE decide we have taken enough of your BS and leave, your Cush desk job will be in jeopardy. Sure we can be replaced but the loyality we have developed will go with us and it will take you 2 years to get someone up to speed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go sell something. Fucking losers

17. Fuck you Sales Ops Dickhead!!
    Don't show your face at the NSM.

fuck you!

18. Olympus is done. Watch what happens at the end of April... Just wait and see. Or get out now, and save yourself the complete and udder embarrassment!!!

19. I wouldn't even bother telling them what's going down brother. This ship has been sinking for a while now.
    Everyone is getting fired. Management is backlashing all of the Cafepharma remarks about how terrible management is. Even though it's all TRUE, All reps need to find new jobs now!!!!
    Plans are already in the works.
    Don't say you weren't warned!!

SOD Blows Nils

20. I don't know about you guys on here, but I am heavily embarrassed and ashamed to work for such an evil & corrupt company. Just the sheer amount of anger directed at management shows that things are very wrong inside Olympus.
    I think it's disgusting how much comp theft, RVP account favoritism, marketing mismanagement, and lack of leadership in general exists at Olympus. This company has really fell way down the hill in the past several years. Whomever is in charge should be fired and replaced by The Tokyo board of directors. All of the top Urology Management & Marketing need to be fired immediately!!!
    Sales Finance or whomever this Sales Ops guy is, should be pushed out or fired immediately . This guy is doing way more harm than good.

There's no more denying it gentleman. Mass firings need to take place & they need to be carried out now!

Hiro, are you man enough to do what is necessary?