NSM 2019

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2019 at 3:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we excited?!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On a positive note which is extremely uncommon on here and will result in my post being ripped apart...

BV360 will be a value add which I’m excited to learn more about

PS promo is a good thing

Fun to see some people I have known for last few years

Hope to hear some news about a new product

Again all ex reps have at it and tear my half glass full post apart and blame LAS, the weather, no Mexico wall yet, everything and anything as to why it’s going to be bad and the end of the BV world #bvapocolypse

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. A lot to learn and great to see everyone. Every job has its headaches. It’s a work trip. If you want to go to Vegas and party all night, do it on your own time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree, good to see everyone, LV, bevs on the house, all good, but BV is still an absolute shit show and we can pretend otherwise here but we all know the truth.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel free to do it on Bioventus time!
    -JN

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By good to see everyone, you actually mean good to meet everyone.
    How many people going this year we’re around for last year? 25% maybe 30?
    I’ll work during the day and party all I want at night, after all that’s my time right, not to mention Friday-Sunday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. You get noticed partying like that and your career opportunities here are done. Go for it.

You are suggesting 75% of people are new a year later.

Your entire post shows you are an idiot and whoever hired you should be ashamed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

West coast will have a lot of new faces for sure.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right maybe 75% in two years. Hell 17 in just few months in the Sierra Nevada and a California regions. 12/14 in the North region are less than two years in. I was hired by KH, can’t believe you called him that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad taste to agree with your own post

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! This insecure employee is posting then commenting on their own post. I call it like I see it. If you think we’ve lost 75% and post that on a public forum you are an idiot. Sorry-toughen up.

Not 2 years either. To suggest the CA area firings werent warranted you are again clueless.

I don’t disagree the central region needs a serious boost in Morale and put away the PIP strategy and actually “LEAD” and develop/help reps succeed and not manage by fear.

What people are missing here is while Exogen is declining and struggling it’s been replaced by the best HA product ever brought to market. Good times ahead!!! This company will be OA focused more and more.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree totally.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your such a tough guy- why don’t you just stay home. Also, Learn math. 260 people total in sales do you really think 70 percent left this year?

Stay home, enjoy your weekend. The company asks for 2 weekend days a year and you bitch? If you missed more week days for the meeting you’d complain you missed selling days.

Stay home. You won’t be missed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously, that's why you did it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90% of west coast firings not warranted. Reps were doing same thing as entire company by helping with section B because offices don't want more paperwork

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will be interesting to see who wins presidents club since 90% of the company is ineligible. Who is going to get thrown under the bus this week??

Get your popcorn ready.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where do yo get your facts? How are 90 ineligible?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its an ex employee. Notice the negativity stopped due to them not being here to give details and complain. They do it from a far and act like they still work here. Sad..