NSM 2019

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2019 at 3:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All trying to make themselves look impressive so they can get new jobs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true esp for all the corporate people. Notice a direct correlation to those commonly pictured and how great they think they are yet how little they actually do that makes a positive impact. Ihave seen alot of JN, DH, TD, DV, PH need more be said? How about "owning" up to the fact you are why everyone is departing this sinking ship faster by the day and stop pointing the finger at everyone else for a change.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sick of past and present reps trying to scare people with the “sinking ship” line. I have been reading and hearing that for more years than I care to admit. Apparently this place has been a sinking ship for over a decade. Pretty small hole

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right; it’s gotten better and better ever year. (Is the sarcasm coming through?) If you’ve been here as long as you claim to have been, you’re either in a honey hole territory or somewhere with no other opportunities.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to J Bishop out of Sacramento? I don't think she even lasted 6 mos / year, but then again, she is a job jumper big time. Not sure if she was shown the door or jumped.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She left on her own for a better job and moved out of state.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess that the new job wasn't that great or she would not have moved away. I am guessing that the company wasn't too pleased that she didn't even last a year. #sad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know the person you are referencing, but why the F do you even care? She probably bought into the lies during the hiring process, came on board and quickly discovered the dumpster fire. Good for her for landing a new gig.