NSM buzz

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the word on the street?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats on the dumbest post ever.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up, cowboy. Who you to judge.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm excited! Great opportunity for us all to come together and squash all this animosity! One Direction moving forward! Plus...means bonus checks are that most closer!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep nothing but the best cousin eddy. We get to go to that exclusive resort in that exotic place in the midwest. So what are we all going to do on our free day?, oh wait.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Trying to get an idea of what the company is doing at the NSM is “the dumbest post ever.”? Congratulations on wasting my time replying to your Debbie downer piss poor attitude response.

PS eat a snickers bar!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.. what kind of person writes "dumbest post ever" in reply to someone asking a simple question of what the word on the street re:meeting. Sadly there seems many in sales management/marketing/hr inside who had "better than tho" attitude towards the sales reps. Anyone who has worked elsewhere can attest to the caustic culture at Teva-- and if one dared to speak out against unethical behavior--- that person paid a price. How many Cephalon reps raised the alarm about arguably questionable speaker program practices. Like why is a community neurologist being promoted to national level fees-- when she didn't hit the qualifications to be national?? Didn't reps tell their managers about the problems with Zecuity? People tried to point out the elephants in the room, or ask simple questions, but instead of removing the elephant--- we all know what leadership did. Called those people"dumb", "not team players". Looked at calls and scoured expense rto find anything on them.... And look at this company now-- taking out more debt in order to make payments on already existing crushing debt, trying to save itself. it's laughable. good for you, poster, who asked an honest question that everyone else is asking. Listen very closely to everything that is said. Talk little. Strike up conversations with anyone from the home office, and let them talk..... most people appreciate your post.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m planning on drinking heavily, and making fun of all the Award Winners. After that I probably will drink more, and see who is still around this cesspool. I imagine a lot more of my friends are gone, and if I had any brain cells left I would have been gone as well. Instead I get to go to a “National Meeting” in Nashville in February. Only regret I have is that I’m not single so I can’t shag with my drunken collegues.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure it will be a lovely time. Explaining away all the bullshit. Seriously people wake up and get out! Teva is a toxic wasteland!!!!! What are you doing?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your only play is to do that because you know they won't be calling your shit name out

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you say get out, yet you stay?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, they won’t be calling my name out because I haven’t really worked for the past 9 months. Just falsified calls, and deposited my check. Even if I was dumb enough to work, my territory isn’t one of the preordained winners. I really don’t have a problem with that. I just fly under the radar and laugh at management. You see about 90% of us aren’t working until we know the actual future plans. This place turned toxic a long time ago, and I am just to lazy to look for another job. Besides I am just playing the odds and hoping for a severance whenever they decide to sell off all brands, after we fail at our next product launch. I am going to ride this wave until it crashes which is probably sometime this year.

And No, this isn’t my only play. I also am planning on sleeping in hungover, and no one will notice. After I get up I will continue to make fun of the incompetent managers, and watch as they jocky to kiss up in attempts to keep their good ole boy jobs. Biggest bunch of losers in the industry. Seriously, have you actually paid attention to these TN Field Managers?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this my friends is exactly why the new migraine product launch will be just like all the other failed launches. Apathetic "hanger-on'er" who just can't come to terms with their sweet little Copaxone going away. Grow up and get with the times. This ain't your grandfathers' Teva anymore you piece of shit !!!
    They just need to get rid of any TN legacy reps that were around in Copaxones' heyday. None of these reps knew how to sell then and they surely won't help the bottom line when its time to fight it out with Amgen and Lilly. Cut them all loose and get folks who actually care!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amusing. I agree this isn’t Teva when is was a great company. After the Cephalon experiment failed, and all those viruses infected a great company, it became obvious to me where our once great company was headed. Couple that with incompetent TN AD’s and TN good ole boy incompetent Managers, and I could see the future. Have you actually looked around at how many actual TN “legacies” are actually left? Most of our good ones left for much greener pastures, and a ton more money. I tried to get out, but am big enough to admit no one would hire me. I knew at that point it was time to stop working and enjoy the cash flow. I now am planning on finding a side cash job to keep from getting bored. Only problem I have is trying to keep track of how many calls are required. Funny thing is even if I worked, everyone knows it is pretty much impossible to get 5 legitimate calls a day. In fact, funny thing is the entire field continues to falsify calls to keep the market monkies at bay. Others are falsifying to keep incompetent TN managers off their backs. The entire company is now a puppet show with no substance. Even our esteemed award winners won’t admit they aren’t working, but at least they can travel to a work trip, disguised as an award trip. Next year’s Presidents Club Trip will be New Jersey at the Red Roof Inn.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to laugh at the people saying they are not working /or faking reports. Lazy fucks like you will have problems not only at Teva, but everywhere you go. You have no backbone and will find something to bitch and moan wherever you go. Be honest with yourself and stop blaming your problems on other people. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!! No one gives a flying fuck about how lazy and how much of a piece of shit you are. If you don't want to be at Teva GET THE FUCK OUT! You will cause problems where ever you go so get going!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously how did you become a Manager? You are totally naive and most likely hired by one of our former or current incompetent AD’s. I definitely want to be here because I make good money without having to work. I’m just riding the wave brah. Not sure what an anal retentive manager like you finds funny in my laziness? Let me guess you are male and definitely make your Reps call in weekly, probably at a specified time? You want to make sure you lead the Area in programs and I bet you used to want to lead the Area in book give aways? Amirite? You also have a silver spoon because you married into wealth? Am I close? For a Manager you don’t listen well based on your second to last sentence. I don’t mind staying and milking the Teva cow while generating zerp revenue. Now don’t you have a meeting to plan or a new success story to share with the troops? Laughing myself all the way to the bank. I think I will run up your room charges in Nashville. Better not give that room number out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who even says "brah" anymore? Dude just stay up in the NE with your gweedo gheto bros

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C’mon brah don’t get all uptight again. So you deduced I’m from the NE? How do you know I don’t work for you, and your obsessive compulsive controlling management style? Is throwing out the NE an attempt to figure out who knows everything about you brah?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its not brah, its bruh you idiot