NSM in September ! Why?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSM in September ! Why?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of changes, need to gather and come together as we move this company forward to the future.

That’s kind of a silly question, no?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you can be told from the main stage that "...we have retained the best, we are now at the right size for our markets, we need everyone in this room, etc".
    Wait a second- that was at the NSM after the last layoff. Or was it at the NSM at the layoff before that? I can't remember.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm...look around. Clearly they can not say we’ve retained the best. Best they can say is we’ve retained the losers too lazy or too stupid to find better work elsewhere. If you have more than three years with this company, you’re the reason we’re in this terrible shape. Shame on you!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be a fun and productive meeting. Go new Takeda!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where they having it? Another lame Vegas trip?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are putting together Role Play Palooza it’s gonna be fun. Lebron practices fundamentals and so do we.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha. So true. They said it in 2010 and then again at the NSM in 2011 a short seven months before letting go of another 750 plus people. Liars.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are they having it in a good location? I feel like spending some of my severance while I am enjoying my time off. I’d love to sit by the pool and laugh at all those sorry souls that have to march off to breakout rooms for role play challenge rounds!!! Just remember to sit with your district for general sessions!!! Your manager wants to make sure you’re attending them!!! I want to be there to see it all happen and bask in the glory of my severance!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgruntled Reps: It's never too late for a career change. Learn how Jimmy Johns offers comprehensive training and support to aspiring sandwich makers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because sandwich

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advice to prevent a toxic culture with the new Takeda: DON'T 1. Decisions are made by ego, not by business needs 2. Hard work, results, talents, people are not appreciated 3. Politics are used for own advancement, not for the company's, customers' and employee benefit 4. Micromanagement prevails out of insecurity and desires to control others. It sucks out the living light out of creativity and initiative. 5. Lack of trust 6. Lack of integrity and honesty 7. Lack of empathy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you are making a joke here, but there is some truth here. It’s time for a change and why not consider Mattress Firm? Top sales reps can make as much as your average Takeda rep. You have to to be willing to work retail hours, but there’s much less bullshit to deal with. They have a great training program with people who want you to succeed. It’s a great chance to do something new.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds good!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Major eye roll? Question when do you remember having a retirement party for one of your field reps? Enjoy YOUR job at mattress barn.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At our NSM, let's spend significant time addressing common objections from our customers and how to respond effectively. We need to develop a set of effective responses to common objections and role-play them so they become a natural response that does not sound trite or scripted. Thank You

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another Kool Aid session. “Guys we are the perfect size. We have retained the best. You are thinking, haven’t I heard this 4 or 5 times already? Yes! But who is counting and we really mean it this time! I know we are losing our 2 biggest blockbuster drugs in Dexilant and Amitiza but we will figure something out. Now don’t you all feel better!?!?!? Let’s knock it out of the park in our Role Play Sessions!!!!”

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope we have a great motivational speaker at NSM. I’ve never met a single SUCCESSFUL person who had it “easy". Remember, difficulty may be your OPPORTUNITY to achieve the extraordinary.