NSM Scottsdale

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2018 at 12:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale was at a all time low no matter how much Scott spins it. The new IC plan is worse than the last and Rytary isn't going anywhere. Some of the people who won COE couldn't sell at all many I had interactions with in break out sessions. It's all about the territory and nothing to do with the rep. Texas, Florida, NewYork/Jersey, are the states are going to keep winning based on coverage and money in those areas. BTW to the obnoxious lady who was dancing up on stage learn how to dance if you are going to reminded me of Elaine from Seinfeld :p.

Curious George2U likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hello, who you be. I know no whites who can dance. How is Matt Fazio running the Rytary show, oh wait a minute he already left. make sure they make Hayward a sanctuary city for Scott and his "male" friends:eek::eek:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t that the Truth. I’m safely in the middle of the pack and they couldn’t pick me out of a line up. The only way to be safe here.
    Here’s the thing. All of these First Time winners were from Territories that previously won before. Hell, a Penguin could make serious money in in Texas yet they had a y turnover. Next look at the PHX rep. Has a 108 quarterly finish yet wins COE? Ohhhh that’s right a HUGE writer moved into his territory. Sucks for the Territory that lost him.
    But hey, I’m just going to keep on keeping on while my manager freaks and keeps firing those around me. Hard to grow numbers and pump up morale when you keep firing everyone

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay in the middle and fly under the radar, but LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB. Rytary will be with another company very soon. It is obvious things are being tied up in a pretty bow right now to sell.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on a positive note the Awards ceremony dinner was a cool set up.

But who is going to buy us?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not buy us. Buy Rytary. The companies are out there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed a monkey can work in New Jersey, New York, Texas and whoever else was a paid speaker and make COE. I laughed the whole time watching these winners go up on stage nice people but dumb as a shoe

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Remember our sales are flat and the pressure is on Rythere Rytnow! After a relaunch of the worlds 3rd most difficult dosing schedule I don’t see sales sky rocketing. Of course the lap tops that are not loaded with anything will certainly help

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well when we have managed care garbage like DeLo from the block what do we expect

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i lost track of how many new people stood up to be recognized as ‘New since last meeting’. Wow. At least 1/3 close to 1/2 of the Reps stood up. How does management NOT see this as a problem? Maybe if you didn’t treat your reps like revolving doors your Rytary sales wouldn’t be flat. General Neurologists are extremely conservative. If they keep seeing new faces it’s not going to give them confidence in the product. After all if the Company Or Reps don’t believe enough in the product why should they

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe Scott Hunter will be on Andy Cohen's show and talk about their similar interests.:oops::oops::oops::oops:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Do better. There are a lot of issues here, the iPad to Tablet roll out being the latest, that if you can’t handle Scott et al’s personal life than take your insecurities somewhere else

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott Hunter can’t be trusted. Haven’t you figured that out yet? Watch. You’ll see.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thing about this company the reps with the good territories work the least and the territory runs itself. If they looked into the top reps from CEO they realize they aren't even working

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess u meant COE and for the most part you are right. Not to brag but I made COE this past year on pace to make again and this by far is the easiest job I ever had when it comes to work. Just try to avoid field rides with corporate and it's been smooth sailing

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott’s claim to fame was his new Bonus Plan and how we were all going to make so much more money and how it was easier to understand. So about that.....
    We had a Conference Call with Ops a week ago going over it AGAIN After having already had webinars and even a test on it prior to heading to the NSM. So much for being easier to understand. I mean I understand it. But....
    The IC payout is a joke. I exceeded goal (barely) not just baseline in both products and even made the crazy metrics kicker but still didn’t hit my Target Bonus Payout. Good times

Curious George2U likes this.
  17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D:Do_O what happened there, I was late to the “male” friend show; only heard grumblings! :cool: