NSM Time Again Folks

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you looking forward to the NSM? Plus - we get to see everyone, but so many negatives......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS AIN'T NO PARTY
    THIS AIN'T NO DISCO
    THIS AIN'T NO FOOLIN AROUND

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Negatives! We are on top of our game? Great leadership, great products and the biggest & best marketing team in the industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah we are still way behind J and J. Just a big party where everyone messes around.Our managed care rep will make her rounds with a few of the bosses as usual. The she'll get drunk and spill the details, again...So predictable, then everyone goes home to their spouses like nothing ever happened.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What drugs are you on. No negatives? Are you kidding me? The leadership team sucks and we are not the best in the market. What a joke we are. Not looking forward to seeing all the FAKE people at the meeting.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a new 2011 "buzz" word: "BRAND STORMING"
    Let's see if we can all use this in our role plays which Yes, we understand, are very valuable
    and will help us to become DC market leaders

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe nobody has commented on how bad VanHelix was this year. The backup singer chick should never be allowed on a stage ever again. She was horrible and yet she thought she was hot. YUCK

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, I thought the band was great without her. She's some super secretary in gio, i think. I vote for the band without her.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The calm before the storm.............packing!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious who the managed care rep is. I'm looking for a little action at the meeting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious as well - any guesses?
    I can think of 2 possibilities but, you never know, it might be the quiet ones..........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for the managed care rep with the shortest skirt, tightest shirts because a grl's got to advertise, then wait your turn. Mangement comes first.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should try an conf here in UK, banging all night long when Diagnostics get together (though 1 guy in managemnet had his wings clipped when his little piece was moved on last summer)