NSM

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so, who is leaving after NSM?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's assuming that the NSM ever actually ends.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hehehehehehe...dumb

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the first part of day was such a drag. Does anyone believe what Tina had to say?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely NO mention of the potential sale of the lab, just rah rah rah like we are doing GREAT, keep it up.....What's up with that????

6. ya'll ain't nothin but haten ass bitches!! You should see tina naked and wish oyu was me. Tha Playa form the Himalay!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed. I concure with this gentlemen's assessment the executive leadership and the potential caveats in moving the organziation's vision forward.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to wake up in a few hours to attend the second to the last day of this sentence. I really hope my cells start to separate, my skin the consistency of soggy bread and they find my body in a pool of liquefied flesh. Or maybe, and I know this happened once or twice in the history of mankind, I can internally combust, and my ashen, smoldering sheets and crisp bed bugs will be all that's left of me. But even if I liquefy and/or internally combust - I'm sure I will still get dinged for not making it for that crappy continental breakfast at 7:00 AM.

Genoptix: Our aim is to rid society of negative influences. The end justifies the use of certain unorthodox means.

Sales Reps: Torture is the policy of tyrants. Resistance is my only weapon. Pain will only strengthen my will. You can break my body, but you can't break my mind.

Genoptix: Your best hope would be to de-personalize what follows and not to look upon me as a foe or yourself as a victim. Remember, we are both seekers of truth, and in this quest, I am your friend, philosopher, and guide.

Sales Reps: Your aim is to humiliate and debase the human being. There is no justification for cruelty. There is *no* justification for cruelty!

Sales Reps: Torture is the policy of tyrants. Resistance is my only weapon. Pain will only strengthen my will. You can break my body, but you can't break my mind.

Genoptix: You want lunch? Your best hope for lunch is to work through it and not look upon me as a foe or yourself a victim.

Sales Reps: I have to pee! Please, please give me back my IPhone. Please! I have to pee!!!!

Genoptix: We'll look into it. In time. Saturday. You can escape on the tail of a flying elephant - to Saturday. You can pee in closet land, but we must take off your finger nails with a needle nose pliers first.

Sales Reps: Yes! Please rip my fingernails off slowly. I will escape on the tail of a flying elephant and once again see my children. Please, l don't want to hear any more motivational speakers. Meeting adjourned! PLEASE! MEETING ADJURNED!

Genoptix: :::Sales Reps are broken::: Let them walk to the airport. Plenty of time before the next flight out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dreading the Awards dinner tonight. Do you think they will cut off beer and wine when dinner starts like they did last year? How was that loser that passed-out the night before on the bus ride home from Dave and Busters?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a complete waste of time....I feel sorry for the reps who go this week. It was pure TORTURE!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there any speculation about a suitor during your breaks? If it didn't come up in the meeting, I hope someone had the balls to ask about the situation.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure you hope someone had the balls as you probably have very little.

Well, fuck you we invented balls. That question was probably the first question asked at every question / answer session last week and got the same response you will receive that is if you or more likely someone else has the Balls to ask it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one had the balls to even ask the big question. Just a bunch of wienees head bobbin' in this group

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing surprises anyone about the West.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw several folks get yelled at by PeteBob for talking in the hallway after a potty break.

PeteBob has not Dx experience, no hem/onc experience, but they run (driving the salesforce into the ground) sales and marketing were they expect reps to have Dx or Hem/Onc experience.

They split-up the NSM into two weeks. Isn't that a waiste of internal-resources by having them out of the office 2 weeks and not one? What was their real reasoning behind this?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? Anyone? One would think the inventor of balls might have had a hand in inventing syntax.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must give a great blowjob

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must still be in highschool?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why, you like giving bjs to highschoolers?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Genoptix people are awfully creepy.