NSM

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's a joke?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two guys walk into a bar-- you would have thought one of them would have seen it.
    A midget walks into a bar-- this is a short joke.
    A blind guy walks into a bar. And a table. And a wall. And a chair.

There, I just provided you with three, yes count them, three jokes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clever, Theodore

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and thus the reason for Hill-Rom's continuing downfall!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most people come back from their NSM refreshed, reinvigorated, and ready to take on another year. Here at HRC at least 5 of my peers go home and resign. Say's a lot about upper management.

Here is the Joke (not funny mind you): JG tells Wall Street that revenue will be a negative 4-5% in Q1 grow by MAYBE flat to 1% for the year but unless I grow my revenue by 22% YOY I won't make as much as last year.However, just like this year, JG will be giving himself about a million in pay, big stock options/bonus for not growing a bit.... A Joke.... I told you it wasn't funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the jungle Bambi. JG figured out a way to get to where he is and leverage that into a fat paycheck. Nothing is stopping you from doing the same, maybe Careerbuilder.com can help you with your quest. Until then, suck it up and go sell something. Figure out a way to use what you have to make as much as you want, that's why it is called sales. All you whiners that are use to the bank of Hill-Rom being your own personal annuity need to wake up and smell the coffee, most DME companies have figured out that you do not have to pay an average rep 200K a year to go sling product, and the new kids on the block would kill for 200K a year, and they work harder. You will never get rich selling medical equipment in the environment we are in, that is a fact, if you want more money, go do something else that may be riskier.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the SOMs figured out that they basically are all getting canned in 2014 yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What or who is SOM?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, a little risk can be quite rewarding vs. waiting for the other shoe to drop at HR. AC doing terrible so the shoe is coming.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally, I think you have missed the point. I'm not sure about the person who wrote this but I totally agree with it. I'm not a whiner and I have been a top producer year after year but what risk is JG under. He makes flat growth and is assured same pay and bonuses. If I don't and I assume you like me or the person in the original post we sure don't.
    What gripes me and I would assume you too is if we're just making our 15 or 20% growth to maybe make what I did 2and 3 years ago and the company shows no growth yet pays out the more to JG and his cronies and the same to the rank and file reps it basically says we are funding under producers including JG I don't know about you but that is BS and I would think if you are the producer you portend to be you would be in agreement with whomever wrote that post.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll tell you what a joke. At Respiratory Care we have our NSM two weeks before Christmas and if that were not bad enough they are doing it on the cheap by having it in Minneapolis. Today's high is around 3 degrees with a low of 8 below zero. Now that is a joke.
    It is just is another example of how crappy JG and the leadership respect our division. No wonder an RD left and virtually everyone else is looking to leave this division.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you think about the NSM in MN this year?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn Cold....I mean what was JB,SM thinking

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jodi and Mellor trying to kiss up to corporate and give us all a reminder that if we miss our plan we have to pay the price by dragging us up to the tundra in December. What load of crap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AC....hahahaha.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mellor, what a joke. I've been here only a while but you can he is over his head. I was told by people who have been here a while he has about zero sales experience and that 3 1/2 years ago was just a rt in hospital. He is clearly a yes man. My mgr says john s way more qualified.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes real tool. Your mgr is correct. No sales, very little sales management, and a complete yes man to JB. My mgr said same thing. He had good sense to bolt this hell.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess better than last guy