Nsm

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2016 at 6:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep to all of the above! another word to the wise...deciding to ‘ignore’ and not complete a 360 is the same as completing a negative survey so tell them how great they are or be dust sooner than later. Sorry to say.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I learned early on in my 15 year career at GNE: Keep your mouth shut!! They say they want to hear the truth, but that will only hurt you in the long run. Have seen it time and time again...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really too bad - what Bob, Herb, and Art hated and why we're turning into a loser company. I had a friend who once told me they did 360s in pencil and paper and dropped them in a box at a meeting. Old school but totally anonymous and changes were made. Maybe that's why the practice was DC'd....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did one for my totally inept DM. Clearly she knew it was from me and I was ostracized once she got the feedback. Nothing is safe there

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is NEVER do those surveys unless you nothing but positive things to say...the monkey survey is NOT anonymous. You can use a separate device to access the link they give you. Try doing part of the survey and then closing the window and then going back to it later to restart it from 5he beginning. It can’t be done. You have been tracked,

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one of the best meetings yet. The company is really stepping it up. I was so motivated I worked. 60 hours the first week back.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#metoo

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

metoo, applying for new jobs.