1. COVID-19 threatens M&A already in process— Physician survey shows widespread concern about access to testing and medical supplies for COVID— Novartis cancels $1B generics sale — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

NSM

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2016 at 6:27 AM.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    The NSM was awesome. Thanks to all that made it happen!
     
  2. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Agreed the meeting was great. However, was it ever clarified why the CEO wasn't able to attend?
     
  3. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Was this just a Tornier NSM, or a Wright Medical also?
     
  4. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    It was a combined meeting. CEO not being there is quite odd.
     
  5. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    CEO was too busy selling this wasteland!
     
  6. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    To whom
     
  7. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    do you people realize that we are not profitable at all. We are not turning a profit people. do you know what that means? its not good and this is not new news. read the reports. look around. Open your eyes.
     
  8. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    What a bunch of BS.. My eyes are open. We are the number 1 extremities company on this planet. Profits will come.
     
  9. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Doesn't matter- even if that were the case, which it is Not.
    You know why? Bc that little company, Stryker is getting sole source vendor contracts. At big hospitals and networks. 90% compliance. You naive enough to think you could get all the remaining 10% of business in extremities over acumed, synthes, zimmer biomet, integra, Osteomed, smith and nephew? Stryker is going to own and be the brand of hospitals. Hence acquisitions like this week. They will have everything. You are the captain of the titanic. Going down with the ship. You idiot
     
  10. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Typical Stryker puke. Has the road-rage fit settled down yet? Go sell the STAR and the other old shit that you contract with the hospitals. The lawyers love the deep pockets that your ilk has.
     
  11. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    As long as you are a rep certified by Amy Ables and Terry Rich you will beat down those Stryker contracts just like a Jedi Knight.
     
  12. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    no one is interested in a Company that isn't profitable. Not even a big fish in a little pond. you will be crushed like the little bugs you are. quiting this shit hole of a company is nearly one of the best feelings of my life. Going down the tubes with the cockroaches you are
     
  13. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    You sound like a rat that can't handle any challenge. Getting business through a big contract is for pudknockers like you. Tee time yet? You Puke
     
  14. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Only one rat at Tornier. TR The Rat
     
  15. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Kevin Cordelle runs circles around TR. TR will collect his millions when it's all said and done, but his legacy is complete shit! Oh and Vince can piggy back with TR, because he is a spineless bitch that talks like he's going to take TR down, but jumps when the wizard speaks. What a typical Zimmer douche bag.