NSM

Discussion in 'Orexo' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2016 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company blows

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long did it take you to figure that out?o_O

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a dumb name for a company, Oreo.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am trying to find a new job and calling on these crazy docs is not what recruiters want to see

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you grow your business it won't make a difference what Drs. you're calling on. I'm pretty sure recruiters want to see that you can make an IMPACT.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I grew my business from 0.01% share to 0.03%, a 300% increase, I rule the world!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you can't even sell yourself, Should you really be in sales?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Orexo is run by no nothing castoffs from big pharma.

This is where washed out reps go to die.

Beg for scripts from the dregs of the medical profession for a me-too drug that offers no real benefits vs the competition. Oh yeah, it tastes better.

Anyone with talent simply collects a check while going through the motions until a real job comes along.

Orexo is the lowest of the low in pharma. It is entertaining watching Bob burn through VP's, hiring and firing Reps and running in circles. Orexo is a ship without a rudder and continues to lose money. The next step is to disband the dedicated one product sales force and offer Zubsolv as an add on to a small pharma company with other meds in the bag.

A dead end wanna be cult of connivers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone considering this job RUN.....

in two years, 4 different national sales directors. 100 percent turnover in Regional Managers. In some territories there has been 6 different reps since launch......

They do not care who they have to go through to sell a me too product and to protect themselves. That is the culture.