NSM

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the new products that were launched at the NSM this weekend are unbelievable. The lower extremity....... wait wrong company What a joke! If INTEGRA wouldn't have lucked into the ankle market this orthopedic division would be in trouble and I'm not sure it still isn't. They can't develop a plating system and there's nobody to purchase. If they ever put the skin with the wound reps this division is history!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was a good meeting. Food was good, great to see peers, speakers were fantastic. You must be really miserable here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where was it this year. Hopefully not NJ again.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This joint is the twilight zone. Quotas distributed in February.
    Giving a woundcare team more product to not sell.
    Wanting to be a top ortho player without anything modern
    Sb and that rude Cheryl lady winning presidents club. Where am I. What happened. Who drugged me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we even have upper Ortho still? ..I didn't hear a word about it at NSM.

At least the new President realizes our lower metal is ancient. ..but will anything change ? Everyone else just ignored it

And Rude Lady..funny stuff. Intimidation works on managers for lower quotas and selling to surgeons .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no worries. Bobby D. Will polish that turd in no time. Problem is a polished turd is still a turd.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your upper orthopedic is being offered to other orthopedic company distribution groups that do not have big shoulder portfolios. They realize their sales force is not selling unless there is a consulting agreement attached

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shoulder has always been offered to distributors your jackass. Direct force doesn't even have access to that product.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is the acumed guy for nc is getting va too. Isn't carrying acumed and Integra a conflict of interest? Integra needs to stop hiring distributors. Especially ones that carry a better bag already.... where is their loyalty to their reps. And what does bobby d think of distributors. Not many in neuro...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does Bobby D split Metal and Skin?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When he wants 90% attrition. If you split it. Give skin to recon and fire woundcare. Bunch of slow degenerates.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero chance that happens as they love Woundcare. Another acquisition and more product for the wound care reps. I mean let's be honest the skin sells itself. It's on cruise control for us in Recon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a perfect target for Smith and Nephew. The need a total shoulder and need to prop up their wound care division

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra would never sell out to that weak ass English dud of a company. Smith and nephew gets slaughtered

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smith and nephew would be a good fit if they weren't more poorly ran than Integra is. Unfortunately there's no lower companies to buy so we are in a pickle from a lower standpoint.