NTM 2011 - Accelerate - Note to management

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

always interesting time of year getting ready for annual meetings.

Note to management - enough corny games, point keeping, roleplaying, rah rah, slam dunk sessions
    give us physician talks, evidence, iphones and an afternoon off

tired of the posturing and over produced videos of our management team in smart cars, crappy music, and lame scenarios...

give us something fresh - something we can use daily to help us sell

Is there any real creativity left in this company/corporate america?

Sales is an art - it is about relationships with your customers - Give us evidence and products that truly can bring value to our patient, physicians, and caregivers

did i mention an afternoon off?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A pharma model as we are & creativity in the same sentence, oxymoronic. You may want to look into attending another company's GSC.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! Last year I didn't take anything away from GSC other than our company was trying to sell KCI to us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. I did not get anything from GSC last year either, so I quit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will get nothing but that same tired garbage as always.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best things i have taken away from previous GSC's were the talk from Dr Song last year and the year before with the md's from Georgetown showing their case studies.

oh yeah and the rep asking the md's when he should tell the doc when it is time to amputate - PRICELESS!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the best! Left the company a while ago and I would pay to go to the meeting to watch the crap going on. Another great moment was when that drunk jackass somehow "won" the trip and he spun Cathy Beserk around on stage. What a mess!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rep that asked when should he instruct the doctor to amputate was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. We need to get that footage on youtube so we can enjoy it over and over again. I could not believe what I was hearing. The power of 900 at its finest.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahahahahahahahahaha - i will miss that dork

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's to bad he didn't slam dunk her ugly ass into the ground. We would have all been better off. Both he and Bueller are my hero's.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was fucking hilarious!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I'm not going this year. The only thing I'll miss is free beer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same meeting as AE Amputate. Same Dr saying that one of the "golden 5" studies was not worth discussing. I never saw CB jump up so fast. You would have thought MD had removed his head from her a@# without permission!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The greatest gift your legal team gave you was SN Renasys. In short-time, you will enjoy many afternoons off, mornings also.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever doucheface. We have had mornings and afternoons off for years! You are an idiot for working for S&N. How many contracts do you have?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait until they combine post and accute care reps into one position. Those of you work 3 hours a day and think you are not being tracked dont forget hearing this when you are fired with no severance. Kci is gathering all the data to ensure there will be no issues There will be no more complaining about calling on the same docs. Most of you overpaid AE's will be gone. Guess who will be getting the job....The TAMs. This has been being set up for the past year and a half and your too stupid to realize it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for the party to begin! Were going to learn so much and hang out with such good people!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I heard the training is going to be intense, so many new and different products. KCI has a really great education department. The sales trainers are top notch!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha is this a joke? New products? Yes, you can paint and alter UPS packaging foam and change the size and look of a suction pump a few different ways, but that doesn't make it a "NEW" product.

Take Bridge XG for example. When I ran out of demo's, I just took simplace out of it's package and combined it with the original bridge. Holy shit, they should hire me for an R&D position!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to the Bridge XG breakout, you should be teaching it.