NTM 2011 - Accelerate - Note to management

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to role play. I am thinking possibly French maid or gimp. Can't yet decide. None the less, it should be a carnival of unprofessional hacks. Maybe we will get another chance at one of those sweet-ass SmartCars. Oh yeah bitches, stuffing my oversized, overpaid, under educated ass into that micro machine will be the shiznit!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so hard on yourself there, Mr. AE. Just having a BA in Sports Journalism is nothing to be ashamed of! Well, OK, maybe a little ashamed, but you can always go back and sleep your way through an MBA program or something. Also, don't sweat the oversized ass bit either...you can always hit the treadmill and work it off! Just wear sweats until you can fit back into your off-the-rack slacks from Kohls. See you in a few days as you're tripping over your drunk self while trying to faceplant yourself in your RVP's kiester. Good times...good times...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drinking at the GSC and the internal hatred this year may make this a memorable meeting. Certainly will top JB's pool party.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hoping this may change a mind or two, but looks like we are in for much of the same. Hopefully the damn crappy shirt they give me fits this year - YIPPEE

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes that was a joke!........... but the sales training will be awesome, they have been working for months on the new techniques you will be asked to follow......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad, but true! Here is something probably no other KCI rep has every said......"make a Prevena dressing that is compatible with Via and call it a day!" :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friends, I am going to let you in on a little secret. The only reason there is anything coming out of R&D is the tax break. They re-package the obivous combos and call it R&D. KCI laughs all the way to an increased stock price. There is no real innovation. They only go after the most obvious changes. They tell the Street that they are spending X number of dollars on R&D, but if you peek under the table you will see that the money goes in and then is re-cycled into other areas. Same old accounting tricks practiced by every other company. When will anyone trying to post here actually read a business magazine or a case study?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beg to differ. Not "every other company" is poorly run and engages in possibly illegal accounting methods/stock manipulation. If you've been in this business for a while, I can certainly understand the propensity for cynicism, but don't do that to yourself. Hold your management to a higher standard. Demand ethics, innovation, market agility and all the rest.