NTM

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2018 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After 20 years in sales, just attended the worst sales meeting ever. Newark? Who are these people? Motivate me don't make me feel bad - two years in a row. Feel bad for some of the HQ folks who worked hard to pull off but Sr. Mgmt. did not hit the mark. Glad they are happy with stock price as one said in the evening. Have another drink! Understand most have never spent time in the field...oh yea read the thread on smoking...is this true? Could not wait to board plane home!!! Great technology but scary management team.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need a friend or attention???
    Who cares. Glad I’m home.
    At least we’re all making a lot of money. Look who was on stage, really is that our select talent.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok...location really bad. Also in airport. Though, Weber is motivating and he can drink like a fish and also swim like a fish! Go Billy, thanks for picking up the tab.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

William is a good dude...so is Tarca. Old school heads who know their shit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WB and TT are best recognized heads. You’ll never make it in Wound Care and govt now has PolyN. Close out the division

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And who did the Polynovo two burn reps work for......Integra....and their manager was? Any guesses?