Nucala Sign On Bonus

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2018 at 9:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Nucala Expansion last year came with some big sign on bonuses. Each rep is required to stay for 1 year. Has anyone heard of anyone leaving and being required to pay the bonus back? Looking to give notice ASAP.... a few months before my 1 year Anniversary.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to pay

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will take it out of last check and if not enough your last ic check. If still not enough which I highly doubt, they will give you 60 days to repay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't give notice until after that date that you joined GSK....sorry but as a former GSK rep they don't deserve to be notified....just pull in 2 paychecks if possible. Never thought I'd be like this but they have screwed many loyal employees..not sure that is possible for you but if only a month or two before your new gig it's worth a try.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not give notice until the date. Use up all your vacation time. Call in sick. Just don't go into the field. Worst case you will be fired.

GSK screwed over so many good people and they will screw you over too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last check plus entire year of IC wouldn't cover it. would be paying back for quite some time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. In my short time at GSK..... i have been royally screwed. It's a wonder people stay.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that is why GSK has so many attorneys. With any luck, and hiring an attorney, they may put you on a short term payment plan (typically monthly payments for maximum 1 year). If not, they get a judgment and lien assets

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go out on short term disability for stress. Put in notice when you get back.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much was the sign-on bonus?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was no signing bonus.