Nucynta

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will there be an expansion/reorg with the acquisition of nucynta?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, hiring a bunch of mules to sell this new 20 year old crap drug. What the heck are we doing? Depomed sheds its dogshit product and we pay millions for it, great decision morons.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s reps like you that we need to get rid of. This is a great drug. It’s dual-pathway indication fits our pain portfolio well. Depomed is a garbage company. We should promote this drug well.

Please- leave and go back to selling Duexis.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this is a good move for Collegium! Will be a great addition to Xtampza Er!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Collegium hasnt sold any real amount of their dud product and now they can split that between two duds.
    Good luck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are both good products. Dud market.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a lose/lose situation.....would you rather be:

a) Dud products in a good market

OR

b) Good products in a dud market

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

c) You have 2 duds in a dud market

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you have an axe to grind since we decided not to hire you!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, these two duds are making it easy to start looking for another job.In the mean time I'll be falling calls and selling pain creams on company time and using gas card for personal vehicle.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ordering extra luncheon food to take home too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You definitely don’t work here. We do t have gas cards. Never have. Idiot

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as I saw the 1 billion forecast I knew this product was the Titanic!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nucynta just needs a good, clear action plan and reps that can execute it. Great drug with great potential and good managed care. Should do well with the right things in place!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to you guys. You are getting an awesome drug that actually looks good, despite the opioid crisis around us. Unfortunately, Depomed has screwed the PAIN salesforce, and stocking for NucyntaER is a clusterfukk. No one internally has given us direction on this since late November. Sorry to hand the bag to you folks, but be careful what you tell your customers, re: availability.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess JNJ and Depomed could not figure it out but you will dummy!

17. JZB

JZB new user

Will someone please tell me when nucynta will be in pharmacies again?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will someone please tell me when nucynta ER will be availible on military base pharmecies again. Only thing that actually works on pain without feeling high.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The manufacturing facility is located in Puerto Rico. Nucybta’s supply chain has finally felt the impact of the hurricane. We are being told that there has been a shipment to the states and it should be available by weeks end. Depomed dropped the ball on this situation and we are doing everything we can to reconcile the problem

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with those stocking updates, the freakin hurricane was months ago, it was supposedly up & running within 30 days, and yet there is still no product, you should be asking what is really going on here?