NuVasive Interview

Discussion in 'NuVasive' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey all. I have an interview with a distributor for NuVasive in the South. I'm doing some research and trying to gather some information that would be useful to know going into the interview like best products, pipeline, etc. This is for an entry level/associate sales role. Any tips, hints, or suggestions? Thanks in advance

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not a hard right winger, play it up anyways. Alex and his minions are way more open about there political leanings compared to other companies.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmao, what?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man, that bad??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run Fast - you'll thank me later.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, those definitely aren't good signs. How do they stack up against the other spine co's like Globus, Titan, etc? Is the maXcess system good? Also, is it a good company/opportunity to get in and gain some OR experience?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an interview with NuVasive a couple of months ago in the South. It was like pulling teeth. Theses guys didn't know what they were doing or what questions to ask. It was really awkward. Thank goodness I didn't get the job. I do think NuVasive is a good foot in the door company with there new products out.

What's the difference in being an ASR with a NuVasive/MDT and an ASR with a distributor?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was your interview with nuvasive directly or with a distributor? I'm guessing being an ASR direct, you'd get more bene's as opposed with the distributor probably just being straight 1099? Could be wrong though.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a position out west and was wondering what the bene's were that come with the job. Im not too concerned about health insurance as I already have that, but is there a car allowance or mileage reimbursement. Or a cell phone allowance? just curious