Nuvectra

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2016 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this is getting interesting with hanchin taking the reins at Nuvectra.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

real numbers and real results would be interesting. not seeing much move to nuvectra, don't really offer anything compelling.

but their sales strategies will get pretty interesting to watch

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Safe to say there will be significant KOL's being brought over. Good, strategic move

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vanilla offering. I just don't see the platform doing much and no one else does either. They are offering an scs technology play that has been surpassed by Nev, Jude and BSC. It's dated

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Parethesia is dead folks... Even drg stim operates at sub-sensory! Everything else is,,, 25 y/o technology.. Apple or a Royal typewriter?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same page and in agreement with this poster. HF is the only way to go. The shift has been underway for a year now

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to eat SJM for lunch

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it 18 months they will take major share

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When's SH going

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's the deal here?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a call to jump on an opportunity here, paying a solid one year guarantee. Could someone please provide any good insight to the technology and where Nuvectra fits in the market? I don't have any experience or relationships in this space. Any advice is appreciated, thx.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ask someone about the management team. End of story. They're going kill it with stretchy leads. Next, they'll bring the Placer back lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Career suicide. Old technology. Nothing special about their system. If you don't have relationships in this space, don't do it. It would be career suicide. Very crowded space

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're saying its career suicide?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the responses. I read up on the space and looks like Medtronic, Boston Sci, St Jude own the market and a new player Nevro has done a decent job taking market share. Makes me wonder where Nuvectra fits in especially with the 'older technology'. A generous one year guarantee is tempting, but if you flop the territory year two could be tough. Leverage relationships, buy into the market, and a lot of wining and dining the docs. Is there any compelling advantages of this technology other than longer flexible leads? Again, appreciate the feedback.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how people say old technology when they don't even know the technology. Crowded space yes, a lot of opportunity yes, a chance to make a ton of money yes, will you have to fight for business and out work the fat asses here at SJM, yes. Shit sounds like a good job to me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tough space but can be rewarding if your willing to work for it. Crowded yes, relationship driven, sometimes, great space to be in...YES. Just consider another company other than NU. Previous poster was correct. Old technology and an even older management team that hasn't evolved. I will leave it at that

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stimwave is the future!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

then there will be Globus

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

globus? Please elaborate