Obama Care

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2015 at 7:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Individual mandate was rolled out, but rolled out poorly. Employee mandate was deferred from 2014 until later this year, because of severe suckage with the initial rollout.

Anyone who thinks the ACA is currently covering everyone in this country is reposting rabid demoblican and republicrat BS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"If everyone was suppose to get insurance why am I always getting requests for Special Pricing for clients "self pay" population?"

You could be selling in a territory with a high indigent population? Uninsured or underinsured patients should've gone down since more patients are being covered.

"Why are my insurance expenses higher then ever?"

You could be a small business owner who buys your own insurance? That part of the population (small relative to the total covered lives) are not paying less and some are paying more.

"Why do I have medical bills that I never had before?"

Because Obama hates America? Maybe you're health is declining? Not sure how the ACA is responsible.

"Why have reimbursements gone done?"

Gone and done what?

"Why is my commission plan been reduced? Thanks Obama!"

If commissions plans are the measure of a good president, then Bill Clinton remains unimpeachable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obama is no Bill Clinton

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True but they are both ass clowns.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least he was smart enough to not have sex with Hillary.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the government cheese you ate is not agreeing with your GED education uneducated mind! I am so tried of hearing people like you with no clues spout their bullshit.
    Better check your mailbox for your government check.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about spouting BS. It's like a 3rd grader just decided to chime in on an adult conversation.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about spouting BS. It's like a 3rd grader decided to chime in on an adult conversation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh sure. Both are slackers compared to your credentials.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about spouting bullshit. What was your rant in response to? Your reference to "government cheese" tells me you over 60, and one of the many technology-challenged, but it only take one click to cut and paste the previous post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't we all just get along?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right, they are both slacker compared to my credentials.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, apparently constructing a proper sentence isn’t part of your credentials.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A businessman voting for Hillary is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders. Anyone BUT that spoiled pull the string wench.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I don't claim that to be a credential of mine. Obviously it is the only credential you have school teacher.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just find it a little ironic. You demean the credentials of two presidents with Ivy League and Rhodes Scholar achievements, while demonstrating you’re functionally illiterate. I don’t know, maybe it’s me, but I also find it amusing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK I'll bite. So liberals think Clinton and Barry are off the charts as far as intelligence goes for going to Ivy League schools but bush and Cruz are borderline illiterate. Please explain.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? I never questioned Bush or Cruz's credentials. Although I don't agree with their politics, I think they are both accomplished men. I’m guessing more accomplished than you, I or than anyone we personally know. I think you've conflated my response with the response calling Clinton and Obama assclowns.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accomplished and intelligent is a different thing. I don't think attending an Ivy League university makes one intelligent anymore than not having a degree at all makes you an idiot. Barry and Clinton are definately accomplished, impossible to argue otherwise, what is up for debate is their intelligence, or lack of, and the methods used to gain accomplishments. Look at Maddow for another example, her "degrees" should have been printed on toilet paper as a better reflection of their worth and impact on society and intelligence. In addition, I don't vie holding public office as some major accomplishment, especially when most, GOP or dems, are obtains office based on lies.