ObamaCare..What does it mean for pharma?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fear we will never get rid of this evil man. He wants to transform this country...that could mean he wants to become a dictator...good-bye to capitalism and freedom, which is Obama's objective. The sad thing is that his supporters don't see any of this. They are ignorant or blind. Even if I am completely wrong, why take a chance with this man? He has accomplished nothing in the last three and a half years, except put this country on the path of destruction. He has not earned our trust to give him another 4 years. This should be very clear to all. I remain dumbfounded when I come across anyone who still supports him.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

notice who gives him their loyal support even when it is now crystal clear how inept this adminstration really is..

it's sad...some will continue to vote by color instead choosing the best and most skilled candidate....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he truly is the EVIL MANCHURIAN candidate...destroying the country that he loathe's from inside the Whte Hse...

When Rubio said he is acting like a 3rd world dictator, he nailed it...

Castro, Chavez and Obummer...birds of a feather...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That Obama can get away with all that he is doing is frightening. Where are the impeachment proceedings? And for Justice Roberts to hand him a victory is appalling. He had to have been intimidated by Obama. Our system of checks and balances is flawed. God help the USA.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....funny we never heard from the Dumborats....(crickets...chirp, chirp)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to talk with someone who writes such drivel would be useless task.

Don't let some facts get in the way of your rhetoric;

Vietnam=we got involved in the 50's with Ike and Nixon:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

you blame FDR for WWII but then say "bombing of Pearl Harbor." So, which is it-you wanted us involved or not?

As far as Reagan, he raised taxes and increased government spending:
    http://money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/news/economy/reagan_years_taxes/index.htm and to kick all, to balance the budget in California when he was governor----he raised taxes!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan#Governor_of_California.2C_1967.E2.80.931975

Your points about the Korean or Afganistan are comical in light of the way Republicans are screaming at us to get involved in Syria and/or Iran. Just too funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posting wikipedia sites makes you look uneducated. I'm not the Poster that was involved in that long post. Reagan was a good president not prefect but at that time he was what was needed. Reagan was a democrat and changed party affiliation because he didn't like where the democratic party was headed. Look at the democrats in office and the scandals that were involved.

I would suggest STRONGLY that all political discussions stop at this point. CP does not want to be involved. Although they are very fond of a board that is misogynist in nature but if that is their decision then so be it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again - I'm I being clear? Political discussions are not for this board. There was one but they closed it. It was always back and forth on the poli board. However, keeping another board open is not wise. But - I'm not an insider and what the powers above have deemed appropriate then so be it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, where was all your criticism over political posts when the poster with the rants and raves against Obama and democrats was posting?[/QUOTE]

I never posted once on this thread. Thanks for playing!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never posted once on this thread. Thanks for playing![/QUOTE]

tag