#ObamaGate Trump Tower Wiretap and FISA

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2017 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Dude. I'm healthy and happy. :cool:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you may be, for now. But again, it's not just about you or about the short run.

There are 100 year olds who smoke a pack a day, but that's not the prescription for longevity.

Yeah, once again you've been exposed as having not a leg to stand on.

3. Vagitarian

For those 100 year olds it works out fine.

"Truth-tellers are not always palatable. There is a preference for candy bars." - Gwendolyn Brooks, poet

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr Internet Smarty Pants needs to do some studying on research method, design and analysis. There are different types research method and different types data analysis. Please educate yourself before you show your ignorance again.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychological_research_methods

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy, the exception proves the rule! Thanks for your help! I also love the quote! Since I'm a truth teller, and you clearly have a preference for candy bars over the truth!

6. Vagitarian

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass......:cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I know. You got nothing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which research method was used in the study you are citing?

9. Vagitarian

Sparky won't answer. He's hiding in the TALL grass. :cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong as usual, idiot boy!

I'm not a sniveling coward like you are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here you go Mr. Internet Dumb Dumb.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]This is the methodology that was used. A bunch of Baptist preachers and Catholic priests got together and scribbled the following question on the back of old church bulletins: Do you have better sex than those heathen sinners?

Good grief! To what end will you not go to expose yourself as a fool who is determined to ignore realities that you don't like?

This was done at a prestigious university, The University of Chicago. Don't you think they know how to go about utilizing proper research methods?

Face it: you'll do anything to avoid the plain truth. Common sense would have predicted the outcome, as would morality, especially Christian morality, and now it's been affirmed by quality research by a secular university.

All the immoral nonsense that you irrationally believe in has been proven bogus. Those boring, unadventurous, narrow-minded Christians are having the best sex while knuckleheads like you and Vag settle for sloppy seconds!

And below is the abstract of the study in question. I believe that it is the largest and most extensive study of its kind and it confirms my worldview and not yours. I can't wait for you to make a fool of yourself by denying the obvious or making ineffectual attacks on the methodology used!

"The aim of this study is to collect and analyze data on the social organization of sexual behavior, particularly the social structuring of sexual action, and the ways in which that structuring influences behaviors that increase the incidence and prevalence of a variety of health-related problems. Informed by the social network and lifecourse perspectives, it will address the following issues: 1) the incidence and prevalence of particular sexual activities across an adult population; 2) the way the social characteristics of individuals structure their likelihood of forming sexual relationships with specific others; 3) the organization of the behaviors constituting sexual transactions; 4) the organization of sexual partnering and behavior across the lifecourse; and 5) the ways partners negotiate, routinize, and understand their sexual transactions. Data will be collected via a complex, high quality face-to-face survey with approximately 2,500 adults, aged 18 to 44 years (the most sexually active part of the population), drawn from households in two middle-sized metropolitan areas using a three stage area probability sample design. The interview includes items on specific sexual activities, attitudes and beliefs about sex, and sequences of partnership formation and dissolution, as well as background information, such as age, socioeconomic status, and ethnic and religious group. The basic analytic strategy is to identify the full range of sexual behaviors and to examine patterns that may be associated with specific types of partnerships and/or specific attitudes. The network structure of partnership formation, particularly with regard to variables such as race, socio-economic status, age, and religious background will also be modeled using recent advances in network analysis. The relative size of population subgroups from the two semi-autonomous communities will serve as a baseline from which to measure the nonrandom component of partner selection. Event-history analyses will be used to determine the conditions under which people enter and withdraw from the network of sexual access."[/COLOR]

12. Vagitarian

There are many different types of research method, design and analysis, Each carries its own inherent biases and flaws. That's why any scientist worth his salt knows that no one study is definitive, rather, they suggest areas of investigation therefore we must look at several studies in order to reach valid conclusions. One of the dangers of this one (just one) is that it has no control group. I could go on but I won't, May I suggest you enroll in a course in night school that deals with various research methods,design and analysis.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A control group? In a social science survey? Explain to us how that works there, Vag? Do you take a group you don't survey as the control????????

Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!

You can't be this stupid, can you? Well, of course you can! You're Vag, the idiot boy!

This was the largest and most extensive study on the topic ever conducted. Its findings are buttressed by other studies!

You've got nothing! As usual! General babble about study design leaves you sitting on zero! I've crushed you on this point! I've established that Christian couples do indeed have the best sex lives! You've established you're stupid!

Thanks for the laughs!

14. Vagitarian

That's the inherent problem with so called 'studies' in Social Science'. The size of the group you're drawing your data from distorts accuracy in so many ways. You should know this but you don't.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I know is that the best available data supports me and undermines your position!

You lose yet another argument to me and so of course you go into whining idiot boy mode, content to wallow in error and ignorance.

16. Vagitarian

Preach on, you're reaching no one. :rolleyes:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I'm preaching to you and your ilk so I guess I am preaching to no one.:rolleyes:

The key is that the data is in my side and as usual all you've got is "cause I wanna and it feels good at the moment."

You've lost another debate to me! :p

18. Vagitarian

And as you've admitted, the majority in this country dos not follow your imaginary edicts on sex from J-boy. :D

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The very essence of reality, idiot boy!

You're like someone bragging that their water system is so contaminated, you've got widespread cholera outbreaks!

There is no end to your stupidity!

20. Vagitarian

My comment was 'you are reaching no one.' You've admitted that the majority of our population does not follow your bible's advice. Call it what you wish but my point was spot-on. :rolleyes: