#ObamaGate Trump Tower Wiretap and FISA

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2017 at 10:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a legend in your own mind. You’ve been bested every time you open your mouth with your bullshit.
    why does anyone have to know anything about your christianity if they don’t believe it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't speak for that person, but I agree with them. I had that stupid book shoved down my throat from birth until I graduated college, so I know it way better than you do. For you to believe it and you voting for Trump go hand in hand. PT Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute" but in your geezer generation, it was happening by the second. CASE CLOSED.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on fool. You can't lay a finger on me.

You need to know about Christianity because it is the basis of western civilization and the U.S. If you don't you are an uneducated dolt.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, you seem to be stuck in an arrested adolescent stage of development. That explains s lot.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The basis of All civilizations was/is the survival of the fittest. Religion was only a part of it.
    Christianity was shoved down people’s throats whether they believed it or not. Being educated in christianity means nothing. Actually I have two Master’s degrees. None of my education had any courses, other than a history course on Christianity, and that was in reference to the Crusades, and their violent actions of the many conquistadores to Christianize people who had their own religion.
    The bearded man in the sky is a conundrum of contradictions, edicts, commands and just plain old bullshit.
    You choose to believe. So, believe. Who cares? It doesn’t make you any more educated, enlightened, or better than any other being.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your head is stuck up your butt. That explains a lot, too.
    You need Religion to validate yourself. I don’t need a religion to validate me.
    Ever hear of an agnostic? Do you have any idea what it actually means?

Vagitarian likes this.
  7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! So that's the way you want to play it? Ok but I'll beat you this way too.

I have a religion where I recognize I am not God and therefore must abide by His rules, not what I want.

You have a religion where you play God and make up your own rules. Your "God"
    Is a fool.

And don't try to condescend to me, fool. It will only blow up in your face.

An agnostic is someone who at least is intellectually honest enough to realize that if one doesn't believe in God the only legitimate option is to say they don't know if God exists or not But is forced to acknowledge that he could.

8. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

But the rules you say are god's rules are those who have been made up by man and passed along as god's rules.

So ALL people follow rules made up by man. :cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God, you are so stupid. As an agnostic , I get to choose my own god, not have it shoved down my throat by a moronic zealot FOOL like you. Your insistence on your idea of Christianity proves to me that you aren’t really convinced yourself, and your constant insistence that yours is the only God or religion is your security blanket to hold on to in order to assure your selfish personal beliefs are valid.
    Your pseudo- intellectual rantings are nothing more than juvenile, ignorant, blabber. You talk in circles like most Christians. Every question that has no real answer is answered that your God works in mysterious ways, or God will
    provide, God loves you, god is your lord and master, blah, blah.
    News flash, Mr. intellectual moron, no one cares what you think you know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! God has revealed His will to His people.

But thanks for your ignorant opinion.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His will? Hahahahaha. The supreme deity is imposing HIS will on Christians?
    Funny, when one asks why does God allow innocent children to die, and murderers and rapists to live.....the answer is it is god’s will. when one asks, Why do good people suffer and scunbags live? ...the answer is God works in mysterious ways. or the standard, god gives us no bigger burden than we can bear. Why wars, god gave us free will, and on and on with the bullshit. That’s his will? And we’re ignorant?
    Who are the fools? You have got one really screwed up god. Guess he has to be to attract screwed up idiots like you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahaha! My ten year old could condescend to you. Even he knows a nitwit and BSer when he hears one.
    I think you’re just playing us for kicks. No one can be as ignorant and gullible as you portray.
    Well done, you fooled all of us who were dumb enough to respond to your ridiculous, obnoxious, stupid BS.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve slapped you all over this site. You’re too stupid to know it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! What a cynical and so transparently false bunch of assertions.

It's apparent that I am far more educated and enlightened than you.

You are one confused individual.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only fools don't care about what I know because it's a serious topic.

You're acting like a petulant child, throwing a tantrum and babbling incoherently because you're being challenged and not getting your way.

You don't have to be an agnostic in order to choose your own God. Everybody does that. It's just that some such as yourself choose foolishly and falsely. But hey you get to choose.

So actually it's you that comes off as unsure of what he really believes because of your hysterical and childish response.

If you're going to respond try to calm down and formulate an adult response and not a hysterical tantrum.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to me when you've matured enough to approach serious topics soberly. Right now you babbling like an idiot child.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you have. :D

It's apparent that you're really good at telling yourself self-serving lies.

Meanwhile in the real world, you haven't any hope of keeping up with me intellectually.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better start work on a third masters cause if that is your understanding of the Crusades you're still pathetically ignorant. :D

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's easy to criticize someone else's answers to the difficult questions of life. Your problem is that you can't come up with any any better than the ones Christians have. In fact truth is that your answers aren't going to be as good.

But now it's time for you to put up or shut up. Give us YOUR answer to these vexing questions or you can shut up and quit criticizing ours.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not God. I didn’t create all this BS. He’s supposedly saving the world from sinners, yet the sinning continues. If God can’t answer the questions on wan t he’s doing better than a stupid non-answer, he may as well forget the God Shtick and become a politician..... if he can get elected.