OBGYN

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2018 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like a new contract. Does anybody know who it’s with?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Therapeuticsmd. They are hiring 50 reps and managers. Selling HRT 60k base plus bonus and car.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, good for them. It’s nice to see the contract is doing well and expanding. People seem pretty happy there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their company culture is amazing. The only thing that sucks is the typical syneos stuff you see with every contract. The base pay is a little low but great if you’re transitioning or trying to break in. If you’re a seasoned veteran it may be a step back in pay but a great specialty role

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having a higher base pay is not worth it f you’re miserable. I’d take a cut in pay any day to be happier

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talked to recruiter - she says there is no such contract.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is TherapeuticMD I know someone who works for them. All reps work for Syneos. They are launching a new product Q2 and are expanding the sales force.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info on interview schedule or start date?
    Co car? or car allowance?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re either misinformed or the recruiter really doesn’t want you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Therapeuticsmd is hiring 50 new reps through Syneos . They have around 50 reps currently who work directly for Therapeuticsmd and another 100 through Syneos. New product launch in April . Training should start first week of March , hiring in the month of February with offers coming last week of February .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is it true that if you have more than 3years pharma experience they won’t even consider you?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they have hired people with three years experience

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

recruiter told me that the client is looking for candidates with no pharma experience.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have a pattern at Syneos of hiring the youngest, most inexperienced person in the room!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they posted 57 open positions nationwide. There goes your theory Einstein

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard next steps after the video interview?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting after the video interview

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F2F interviews aren't until Feb 5. Recruiter told me I should hear something next week.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was hired in during the initial wave of contract hires last year

Everyone was professional and the company is great, but as a warning, the onboarding process was a total clusterf***

We were told offers would go out by a certain date (they didn’t). There was no word from the syneos recruiters during that time. Offers came about a week before the hire date (meaning no time for a two weeks notice unless you double dip). Because of the shortened time period, we were given little time to think things over and has to make a decision right away.

But for what it’s worth, the chaotic timing seemed to be the syneos side of things, not with the contract organization