Observations from Phoenix

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2015 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cynthia:Just get out of the way and let us do our jobs!
    Marketing: Let Mark do your jobs for you, there is a little to be desired with the rest of you.
    Brad: You have some good managers and some others that are not so good! Steve S, we don't need to have you chime on every waking moment, and let us know how smart you think you are. Sometimes silence is a good thing.
    Compensation team: You need to give us a little more info on comp plan, other than "we are new and we will figure it out as we go". That really is not an answer.

For the naysayers, this could be a fun run! Yes, we may shit the bed, but I think we have pretty good upper management and it could be great.

Let enjoy it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, we shall see. previous US launches?.. Can't you get it French don't know what it takes to be successful here. Wrong drugs, wrong marketing strategies, wrong management. You better work on ur plan B when u don't see any Rx soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Odd, there weren't any French in any of our product strategy, scientific, customer management or geo-specific strategy meetings.... The drug is entering a 700mm space with a better mousetrap and much better data...... SO- I think you are just a really pathetic, bitter piece is shit and you should go away

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SS is a loud mouth and likes to only speak of his past companies. That tool from the west is the smartest person in the room, in what ever room he happens to be in at the current time. I feel sorry for his reps. The other managers seem to be pretty good from my view.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice to be ignored.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm having a blast here. Onc is crushing it. Now if neuro could Cary their weight we'd make a lot more

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever wrote this needs to slow their roll and realize the work put in by these folks! They are all quality reps

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad, your lack of oncology experience has now reared its ugly head. You are panicking with this asinine speaker program one month into launch. Learn oncology and let your micromanaging tendencies leave your mind. It is three weeks dude, relax! In through the nose, out through the mouth. Lets give it a few months before you start puking in your mouth......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny. I feel the same way with Brad. He is acting like he is in way over his head.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah......maybe a little truth here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has people with more oncology experience than he could ever imagine scratching their heads with his micro managing style. Brad just chill and let the people that know the market place do their thing. Leave your managers alone to deal with real issues in the field and stop counting attendees. The vials will come in. Give it some time to breath. You are a smart guy, now use your head!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad experience is not the same as quality. Brad is a seasoned. Professional and has to deal wi people he's more qualified than. He can only coach up and down so much.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhh geese

The IPSEN finger pointing is beginning. A well know trade of a scrambled egg organization.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhhh. Just STFU!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Skip the vodka next time you post.... hiccup, burp, fart.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish we were making more progress

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is going to chime in because his ass is on the line. He is a fraud. Texas boy right? Suck up former Novartis suck up. Same guy?

Listen this company is funded by Asian and south America revenues. Again this WHOLE 7 years is an attempt to say they can succeed on US soil. They cannot and will not.

Your GM will start to get shit all over and the distance between your GM feeling it and you feeling it will be one inch.

Ipsen FRENCH thinks a small fda approval is like a major win. It's nothing.

Ok so we are -900million$. Next year this same time 1.1 b in the hole!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhh...... Just STFU! Seriously, you are one negative bitch

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you STFU

I AM NEW and I already see this not going to happen. I was nervous about the reality during the interview.

Now I am going to keep my leads for another opportunity.

Whoever you are continuing to counter the posts that are showing and stating facts. You are making it even more obvious there is an issue.

Listen if it works great but if it is going to be a pressure cooker when I am worthy of a better job well then I am moving on!

I appreciate this forum

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent! Good for you! Now see ya later....bye-bye now!