OBU, Do you taste the flavor?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, yes MC. We got it— that age old bitterness in the back of the throat . Like how much do they pay you to come up with these linguistic gymnastics . “Nothings changed” ... except for the fact that our POA has been digitized under the pretense of belt cinching. The takeover was announced a while back, why NOW decide on this knee-jerk reaction and cancel flights, hotel reservations last min??? Call B.S.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY MIKE AFTER ALL THAT PROFITABILITY TALK AND GROWTH TALK.... HOW ABOUT TELLING US HOWY MANY PEOPLE MADE GOAL LAST QTR!?!?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confidentiality is an ancient and well-warranted social value.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tastes like shit. Smells like shit, but it’s all okay, we are only being responsible by digitizing. And raising goals beyond attainment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHA. But that’s not what he said. I know this doesn’t fit your dilutions but he said meetings changed, sending less people to conventions. What he said wasn’t changing was “business plans, FRMs, etc”. JS said they got this direction last week to do POA different. How can that be “knee jerk”? Stop stirring the shit

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why didn’t you ask the question? Are they supposed to read your mind? Dumbass

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree call was horribly delivered and demoralizing. No transparency. I doubt they planned this scenario but they could handle it better.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How? Please give your genius way it should have been delivered. Can’t wait to hear this!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS & MC sounded deflated. No energy. No excitement. Very subdued compared to previous 'chats'. If you didn't pick up on this then maybe you have the cool-aid blinders on.

Wait, they did mention good news. The webex POA replacement wouldn't be a full day on the webex. My bad.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t get a deflated, no energy tone at all. I actually appreciate the direct approach they took. I think you’re ready way too much into it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My parents taught me honesty, truth, compassion, kindness and how to care for people. Also, they encouraged me to take risks, to boldly go. They taught me that the greatest danger in life is not taking the adventure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I taste the flavor of wine every afternoon at the pool since no way I can hit these goals so why even try?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what does taking an adventure in life have to do with a company going downhill?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. Sitting at the pool only defines a loser.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I will have a good tan when I interview!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We demand discipline. We expect innovation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who thought MC and JS were going to be transparent, or give us anything other than the company talking points is delusional. Complete bull.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But....but....but they gave us beer and let us wear jeans right? Kinda cool

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How stupid were we to be fooled so easily?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a complete jackass, how have they not been transparent?