OBU, Do you taste the flavor?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am watching the LIVE. Ask Iris 3.0 patient sign up. Somehow this makes me think of OJs trial when they had him try on the dried up bloody glove in front of the jury. I’m sorry, but NO. I’m supposed to ask techs to do this? Then I’m going to ask them to do PA’s and tier exceptions too?

How about if you want 90 day scripts, you INVEST THE MONEY in getting a multi-pack approved? Then instead of this DAMN MONKEY BUSINESS BULLSHIT all we have to do is suggest the larger size.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! I will lose all credibility if I ask my offices to do this crap. Nope. I’m sitting this one out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then leave now! Your numbers will show you suck soon enough as everyone else passes you bye. Fired or leave. Your choice

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, if you’ve sold in PC or institutionally, PAs get done via phone which takes 20-30 min. We have ParX. So much easier. We have a service, you can use it or not. Deliver numbers, that’s what matters. Instead you vent like a little bitch on CP. you are a dinosaur rep, go work at inventiv, they’re looking for sample droppers, clearly that’s your strength.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you taste the flavor? Of sh*t

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the career guidance. Enjoy your koolaid!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing makes reps like you happy. Anything that requires salesmanship will be a problem for hacks like you. How do you justify your salary? Loser

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pillpack call was nuts.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My koolaid tastes even better with my fat bonus check. Sucks to be you!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey MC - How many hit goal in Q3 (even with the 14% reduction)? Honestly, we are all fat, lazy, and comfortable here. This dry eye job is a joke. This train will end soon and I’ll be left at the depot with the rest of you. I guess we’ll have to work then (to find a job)!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My original habits of frugality continuing, and my father having, among his instructions to me when a boy, frequently repeated a proverb of Solomon, "Seest thou a man diligent in his calling? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men," I from thence considered pharma industry as a means of obtaining wealth and distinction, which encouraged me, tho' I did not think that I should ever literally stand before kings, which, however, has since happened; for I have stood before five, and even had the honor of sitting down with one, the King of Aerie, to dinner.