OBU, Do you taste the flavor?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be an internal mole paid to get on CP and defend them

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an internal mole, answer the question, how can they be more transparent? Looking forward to the stupidity in your response.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

layoff webex scheduled for Wednesday!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news, just like the last national call was to announce layoffs. You’re a fucking clown.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pot stirring POS! Get a life. Call email said “good news”. No one in their right mind thinks layoffs is “good news”. Stop the BS

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many hit goal in Q1 or Q2? How is Xiidra truly performing? Is the LA POA meeting cancelled or not? You said no but my flight was cancelled. Is it really business as usual and full steam ahead? When am I getting fired? Why are you cutting budget and headcount for all of the most important customer engagement OD and MD meetings of the year? How much do you have riding on the Takeda acquisition? Much more than me. I will have to work. You won’t. Why should I believe you? Has the culture really gotten better?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, good news is on the horizon because you have quality transparent leaders that fight for the sales force. Individuals that have the brains to identify and solve problems unlike KK i.e. shit for brains. Her idea of a solution was to make more calls, stretch an action figure, and highlight a calendar. The haters should follow her back to inbredville.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question 1- has anyone asked them
    Question 2- they had a call addressing the cancelation, did I miss something?
    Question 3- Not one franchise head at Shire has knowledge of what will transpire post Takeda purchase. You’re clearly that naive.
    Question 4- budget cuts are coming across the board in every division per Flem and Perry. Is the obu any different? That’s what happens when you get purchased. You wouldn’t know because your life experiences are minimal.
    Question 5- sounds like you’re a Bernie Sanders supporter, how much does anyone have riding on Takeda? You sound like an incoherent douchebag.
    Question 6- Culture is a lot better, you’re just a pessimistic half glass empty type of person. Didn’t Perry’s inspiring POA diatribe on tenacity resonate w you??

Half your comments have nothing to do w transparency and more to do with immaturity and professionalism. I’d look into therapy, you sound like an entitled asshole. Who’s your RD?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of jibberish. You can’t really be in the OBU with this BS opinion. Lets have some fun-
    - don’t know how many hit goal Q1 or Q2 but why don’t you ask if it’s important to you. By the way, posting to CP is not asking. Nobody takes this site seriously.
    - JS just outlined how X is “really” performing on our last national call. Did you not listen?
    - LA POA was changed to webex, not cancelled. That’s why your flight was cancelled. How many flights have you taken before for a webex? Dumbass!
    - Business as normal. Can’t think of anything that has changed except a webex vs live POA.
    - Yes you should be fired. Probably long overdue with your idiot thinking.
    - not hearing anything of any cuts to OD MD meetings.
    - Culture is much better than a year ago!

Let the delusional reply’s begin!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are silly. the layoff call will come by oct 1st though

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you seriously think the culture is better? I talk to a lot of reps around the country. I cannot find any one who does. Most are actively looking and interviewing. No one is hitting goal, therefore not making money. We are dollar driven. If you are not, you shouldn't be here-its always about growth. Always. Cancelling a POA and a NSM is not the norm, we all know it, we've been around the block a few times. Lots of flights have not yet been cancelled, mine has not been.
    If you are not concerned for your job security at Shire you should be.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Birds of a feather, flock together”. The reason “all the reps” you talk to feel like you is because they’re shitheads like you. Try talking to reps on all the culture teams and other groups that have been formed (marketing one too). Yes I know the culture is better. When’s the last time you were pulled into a room and told you sucked because you didn’t hit your number? Yes, it’s better now!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today's business and health care climate may not be pleasant. Cutbacks, pay cuts and layoffs do not make anyone's job easy. But that does not mean that the humor need stop.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not pulled into a room when our numbers suck now because they suck for just about everybody! Therefore most of the salesforce would be pulled into a room!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one has been pulled into a room because we haven't been together at a meeting but people ARE being put on performance plans. If you are not growing your territory you will be gone. Your territory will not be filled. Bonus money sux. Our bottom lines (take home) is CONSIDERABY less. We are scared every time a call is scheduled its "the call" to lay us off. The retina drug we were promised will not happen. The drug for ROP is not happening. The anti viral/anti bacterial, IF approved is years away. if you were invited to work a meeting you are no longer needed. your local Academy meetings may not be sponsored. our POA and NSM are not happening (never seen this in my 20 yrs in phatma). Company cars are not being ordered. Hiring freeze. No training classes. You can rah rah all you want and keep haul8ng the same old company talking points that everything is dandy but ITS NOT. reports we increased sales by nearly 70% but no one is hitting goal? What a GREAT CULTURE BOOST!! Everyone is on edge.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly how I feel. Couldn't have said it better...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I don’t get is that our new leadership is so damn transparent yet they say we are going to have a call on Wednesday and don’t have the GD common sense to give us a heads up on what is about. OMG, people are on edge and they wanna drop that on us. Would love to see the number of calls that are being made between now and Wednesday. I have never seen leadership that doesn’t have a clue on how to motivate but DEMOTIVATE!! Come on guys (JS & MC) quit screwing with the sales force.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the email invite that states good news is so demotivating. You’re a fucking turd, please leave dipshit.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Are you that much of a primary care pussy? They said the call was “good news”. Why don’t you wait for the call instead of playing the constant victim card. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t say the call was good news then tell you you’re being fired. Although based on your low IQ and EQ - they should fire you immediately. Grow up!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of fake news. Leave and go work for msnbc. You will fit right in.