OBU, Do you taste the flavor?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Providing info: OBU reps were let go today from across the country. #Facts

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you're full of shit.
    I heard they consolidated the empty territories but that's it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were they let go for performance? Were they were on a plan? Or were they laid off?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true they layoff people yesterday in the morning. The layoff was very cold, fast and they ask you to leave the territory immediately and block access to your computer immediately. But be resilient about it! There more to come. The company is lying about everything. Be prepare!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not fake. I know a couple of them. They were not fired. They did not have poor numbers. They get a package.
    Do not expect our transparent management to discuss this. They have a broom. It’s for sweeping. Look under the carpet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were bottom ranked slouches on a pip and were terminated.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None were on a PIP

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another 4 were let go this morning. All were on plans and bottom of the barrel in rankings.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop lying and admit you were fired and still troll here jackass.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No that’s not true. They were downsized. None were on plans. They will get 3 month packages. Slouches get fired and get nothing and are put on performance plans. No need to lie here. Volatile times.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of how/who has been let go, people from the OBU are now unemployed. That is sad. If performance factored in, how is that possible when less than 10% of all reps hit goal in 2018? To base success or failure off of the messed up IC plan is crazy. And, not all territories have KAMs, FAMs, or FRMs so not all have the same resources to drive business. Don’t trust OBU “leadership”! I was already looking but will increase my job hunt efforts now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true many were downsized yesterday and gave them a 3 month package. If you're are so naive and trust the Shire's leadership stay until the end and will see how nasty they are at the moment they call you and tell you the bad news. It's going to be a bloody bath!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! I am still here but I have no KAM, FAM and poor coverage. It's a struggle and ask iiris 3.0 is not the Golden ticket.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OBU pussies! That is all.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all of the new hiring competing companies - Kala, Eyepoint, Sun - anyone else leave lately? I noticed that the new ranking has not been published for a while. Usually that means the management doesn't want everyone to know what is really happening.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is an up and coming biotech company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up & coming? Biotech? I hope your kidding ! #brandedgenerics