OBU goals?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2018 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it’s almost the end of the month and still no goals. Suppose to get them Friday, but now it’s Monday. Hell why not wait and just give them to us October 1st.
    Answer this Mike and John-what % of the sales force made goal for q1 and q2?
    And yes I’m looking for another job, this place is a joke.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the fireside chat, our “losership” needs to throw the goal methodology in the fire! Less than 10% hit goal in Q2 and they use the same goal methodology. Really motivating. Other companies are calling and we should all listen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Fireside chat needs to be sent back to Genentec! We all get fired at the 2019 Takeda fireside chat!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or before the end of the year....to make the acquisition more affordable for Takeda. If Novartis buys us we are screwed!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax and have faith in your management team.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who Cares??? When you do this long enough you learn that goals are irrelevant. Just go sell. People who get wrapped around “goals” are usually newbies or slackers who are looking to not work and make money. When you get so focused on less than 20% (what hitting goals pays you) and not the bigger picture of your total compensation - you are either new or suck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about sales goals? I do. I am in a sales position and am motivated by sales goals.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faith in management? Lmao, funny
    It's Genentech...there's an H
    Yes what % did make goal? we want to know!
    No matter what we'll get Fucked and blamed even though MC and many other things are a nightmare.
    But hey I got an ugly ass sample bag and another useless trunk blanket that were both a complete waste of $.....

Managers have goals...you'll get them today... FYI

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds like it’s from a fortune cookie.......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Yoda

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We live in a culture that relishes tearing others down. It's ultimately more fulfilling, though, to help people reach their goals. Instead of feeling jealous, remember: If God did it for them, He can do it for you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 years of Obama the divider is the reason.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You campaigning to be the next lame speaker that we sleep through at NSM?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not everyone believes in God

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well just when you think they cant screwyou anymore and they may be looking out for the reps.....they release the goals. No wonder there a kicker for 100% because nobody is gonna hit it. Hazaaaah for shire.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so did everyone get royally screwed or was it just me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screwed? Yep, major screwed. I didn’t hit my goal last time and it’s gone up again. And now I’m not some lame ass rep that can’t sell. I’ve won p club many times, goals are just unreasonable. And to put a kicker on this is total bs! I try to stay positive, but this is just like things were at BL. Going to take my job search more serious now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me you're not alone. Most the of the Salesforce didn't hit goal and still has a higher goal... It's definitely some bullshit and I'm pretty sure the majority of the are looking and doesn't give two sh!#s about that "retention bonus" because they know they aren't getting to 100%. They are disenfranchised, pissed off, and feeling not valued. This is NOT HOW YOU IMPROVE CULTURE!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We probably won’t even be employed here very long, so the VERY few reps that will actually qualify for that retention bonus, won’t be here to receive it anyway.