OBU goals?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2018 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that! Messed up priorities

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate the adjustment and doing the right thing, but if forecast was off shouldn't there also be back adjustments for Q1 and Q2?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Did it take you 8 months to realize the market isn’t growing? Less than 10% hit goal in Q1. Less than 10% hit goal in Q2. They saw the trends for Q3 and realized less than 5% will hit goal in Q3. Adjust 14% and now about 10% will hit goal (real motivating). They are simply throwing glitter on dog crap. Also, very tacky to recognize and promote the “high performers” in the WebEx. Again, just glitter to distract us. Who was first ZD that rambled and brown nosed MC? That guy is brutal!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howard, he's still huge tool!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Distract you from what? Leaving? Go already! Anyone who can bag on getting lower goal and recognizing people is a dumbass anyway. Go be a dumbass somewhere else.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make a valid point. I think they did the right thing and to that I say thank you...but if forecast was off that means Q1 and 2 were also off and subject to adjustment. No?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right, they did do the right thing. MC said forecast was off for Q3. He didn’t mention Q1 or 2. It’s worth asking but I appreciate the adjustment for Q3.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is Q2 bonus paid out?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? No one is going to get one.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bc Mines about 10k and I want it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus comes about 10 weeks after Q ends. So I would guess mid September for Q2 payout. As long as you were employed the last day of the Q, you will still get that Q bonus check. You do NOT still have to be employed to receive the previous Q bonus check. If employed on June 30, you will receive Q2 Bonus payout regardless of when you leave.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong Snowflake! I will be maxing bonus at $20+k! Have you tried selling rather than whining and sobbing?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why does everyone complain about unobtainable goals when everyone seems to be making $20k bonus every quarter? Or else you must be a sales God!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is making 20k. Most finished 60, 70, 80% to goal...they are NOT making 20k...r maybe 9k

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Approximately 45% of OBU Sales Force is making $20k bonuses. ~ 15% @70%+ goal, 25% @80%+ goal, and 15%+ 90% goal. Bonus structure is OK!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya i call bullshit.
    Why does it take 3 months to pay out bonus!? Q2 not until VERY END of September.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My 20K arrives in a timely manner. For 25 consecutive quarters i made plan and was paid no problem.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone gets paid the same time. 3 months is not a timely manner

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here - - - too many trolls on our site trying to stir things up.